Smith & Forge Hard Cider

by SMITH AND FORGE

Made strong in the fine tradition of making things strong.™

Which is better smith and forge or redds? [product:smith-forge-hard-cider-6-12-floz-cans] Redd's Apple Ale
I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself always going to a more available brand. How hard is this to find? And how would you compare it to say a Summersby
Start your review of Smith & Forge Hard Cider!
Pleasantly surprised by this! Hard cider is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage and I'm willing to try almost every one. Saw this at a local pub while grabbing a six pack of something else to cook with so grabbed this too. I thought I would hate it but it was actually really good. Taste almost like the apple cider you buy every fall.
This cider is great because it doesn't have the lingering alcohol taste. It is smooth going down. The price is just right too. My local store offers a 6 pack for 6.99. This is about three dollars cheaper than other competitors. My go to was angry orchard until I stumbled across this brand.
I use to drink redds apple ale everywhere i went because everything else i tried i didnt enjoy. But then a friend introduced me to smith and forge and i like it more than redds. It is smoother and not as sweet. I use to have to alternate or switch halfway through the night because redds was so sweet.
Chilcoot, CA
Smith & Forge Hard Cider uploaded by Melissa K.
I think this is the best hard cider out! The taste is amazing but not overly sweet! I’ve had it in a can as well as in a bottle-both are great! It’s available at a lot of stores and I would definitely recommend as well as purchase again!
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brand of cider! It’s not too sweet and it’s not too bitter. It’s decently priced but a little hard to find. Most liquor stores won’t have it in stock of many people in that area don’t drink it
Westerville, OH
I will drink these if there’s absolutely nothing else around that looks good and if I’m really in the mood to drink a few. I don’t enjoy these at all but I like ciders more than beer usually so I gravitate towards these naturally.
This is a good cider if you don’t like the overly apply flavor. It’s a bit bland sometimes to me, but sometimes it’s nice to not have a drink that’s so tangy.
Bowling Green
This is probably my second favorite cider ! It takes a little sweeter than other brands but it’s sweet not sugary ! had a good crisp taste ! highly recommend
Ada
Another great cider.  Refreshing, crisp, not too sweet.  This one was a surprise to me as I did not expect it to be a tasty as it was.
Its alcoholic apple juice. Its delicious! It's the best cider out there in my opinion, it's full of flavor and I wouldnt consider it a dainty drink.