Smith & Forge Hard Cider uploaded by monique m.Smith & Forge Hard Cider uploaded by Allie H.Smith & Forge Hard Cider uploaded by Becky F.

BY SMITH AND FORGE #45 in Hard Cider

Made strong in the fine tradition of making things strong.™ see more...

• I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself always g...2 Answers
  • Which is better smith and forge or redds? Smith & Forge® Hard Cid...1 Answers
Brittney R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
I love this brand of cider! It’s not too sweet and it’s not too bitter. It’s decently priced but a little hard to find. Most liquor stores won’t have it in stock of many people in that area don’t drink it
Allie H.
Raeford, NC
Smith & Forge Hard Cider
So refreshing. Hard to find an apple cider now a days that doesn't make your tummy do back flips. I always keep a case in the fridge. From just sipping my worries off to partying like a rockstar. #1 pick.
Taylor M.
Bremerton, WA
I've been working my way through the various ciders out there, and I have to say this was unimpressive. The flavor just wasn't what I thought or hoped for. While I'll drink it if it's in front of me, it will be a "if I have to" type product.
Denise W.
When it comes to cider, smith and forge is the only way to go. It is noticeablely more crisp and refreshing than other brands. I wouldn't waste my money on any other! Switch on over to smith and forge and get yourself a real good cider !
Chelsey J.
I use to drink redds apple ale everywhere i went because everything else i tried i didnt enjoy. But then a friend introduced me to smith and forge and i like it more than redds. It is smoother and not as sweet. I use to have to alternate or switch halfway through the night because redds was so sweet.
monique m.
Washington, DC
One of the best ciders and alcoholic beverages for ppl who don't drink beer a lot. It doesn't have a strange aftertaste, and surprisingly sweet. Is it my favorite? No...but I enjoy it greatly.
Cait E.
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
Pleasantly surprised by this! Hard cider is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage and I'm willing to try almost every one. Saw this at a local pub while grabbing a six pack of something else to cook with so grabbed this too. I thought I would hate it but it was actually really good. Taste almost like the apple cider you buy every fall.
Shelby V.
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
This cider is great because it doesn't have the lingering alcohol taste. It is smooth going down. The price is just right too. My local store offers a 6 pack for 6.99. This is about three dollars cheaper than other competitors. My go to was angry orchard until I stumbled across this brand.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I really enjoy this cider. It is the perfect blend of apple in the recipe but it is not too sweet. It is very affordable, and I would definitely buy it again.
Taryn M.
Its alcoholic apple juice. Its delicious! It's the best cider out there in my opinion, it's full of flavor and I wouldnt consider it a dainty drink.
Jenny B.
Bowmanville , ON
I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself always going to a more available brand. How hard is this to find? And how would you compare it to say a Summersby
Chelsey J.
Which is better smith and forge or redds? Smith & Forge® Hard Cider 6-12 fl.oz. CansRedd's Apple Ale