BY SMITH AND FORGE

Made strong in the fine tradition of making things strong.™ see more...

• I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself ...2 Answers
  • Which is better smith and forge or redds? Smith & Forge® ...1 Answers
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, CA
I think this is the best hard cider out! The taste is amazing but not overly sweet! I’ve had it in a can as well as in a bottle-both are great! It’s available at a lot of stores and I would definitely recommend as well as purchase again!
Aniela F.
Ship Bottom
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider, Can, 6–12 Glass Bottles more...
My favorite cider! Not overly sweet and has the perfect amount of apple flavor in it. This is a great cider to bring out to hang out with friends for a night or drink around a bonfire.
Allie H.
Youngstown, FL
Smith & Forge Hard Cider
So refreshing. Hard to find an apple cider now a days that doesn't make your tummy do back flips. I always keep a case in the fridge. From just sipping my worries off to partying like a rockstar. #1 pick.
Taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been working my way through the various ciders out there, and I have to say this was unimpressive. The flavor just wasn't what I thought or hoped for. While I'll drink it if it's in front of me, it will be a "if I have to" type product.
Denise W.
When it comes to cider, smith and forge is the only way to go. It is noticeablely more crisp and refreshing than other brands. I wouldn't waste my money on any other! Switch on over to smith and forge and get yourself a real good cider !
monique m.
Washington, DC
One of the best ciders and alcoholic beverages for ppl who don't drink beer a lot. It doesn't have a strange aftertaste, and surprisingly sweet. Is it my favorite? No...but I enjoy it greatly.
Brittney R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
I love this brand of cider! It’s not too sweet and it’s not too bitter. It’s decently priced but a little hard to find. Most liquor stores won’t have it in stock of many people in that area don’t drink it
Cait E.
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
Pleasantly surprised by this! Hard cider is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage and I'm willing to try almost every one. Saw this at a local pub while grabbing a six pack of something else to cook with so grabbed this too. I thought I would hate it but it was actually really good. Taste almost like the apple cider you buy every fall.
Shelby V.
Review for: Smith & Forge Hard Cider more...
This cider is great because it doesn't have the lingering alcohol taste. It is smooth going down. The price is just right too. My local store offers a 6 pack for 6.99. This is about three dollars cheaper than other competitors. My go to was angry orchard until I stumbled across this brand.
Chelsey J.
I use to drink redds apple ale everywhere i went because everything else i tried i didnt enjoy. But then a friend introduced me to smith and forge and i like it more than redds. It is smoother and not as sweet. I use to have to alternate or switch halfway through the night because redds was so sweet.
Jenny B.
Bowmanville , ON
I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself always going to a more available brand. How hard is this to find? And how would you compare it to say a Summersby
Chelsey J.
Which is better smith and forge or redds? Smith & Forge® Hard Cider 6-12 fl.oz. CansRedd's Apple Ale