Smith & Forge Hard Cider

by SMITH AND FORGE

Made strong in the fine tradition of making things strong.™

Which is better smith and forge or redds? [product:smith-forge-hard-cider-6-12-floz-cans] Redd's Apple Ale
I'm a big cider fan. I love craft ciders but find myself always going to a more available brand. How hard is this to find? And how would you compare it to say a Summersby
Start your review of Smith & Forge Hard Cider!
Inglewood
This is my favorite cider of all the ones I found available on the US go so far unfortunately because it is a cider it is still quite sweet and if you drink too many of them too quickly you can get a headache before we even done drinking so remember to drink water.
Really appley and tasty. One of the better apple ciders I've had. I also like the labels and the packaging although that's pretty inconsequential when it comes to a beverage. It's a little more expensive than the common apple ciders like angry orchard but it's worth it.
Upland, CA
This is one I’ll order at bars a lot, when they carry it! I love the different flavors in the cider, I rarely find them overpowering or artificial. The packaging is beautiful and I love knowing that the glass can be recycled easily. Love the product.
Miamisburg, OH
I just tried this hard cider last Fall and I'm a fan. This has probably the best flavor of all the hard ciders on the market. It's crisp, light, and refreshing. I could easily drink more then one of these and not be sick of the flavor. I can't say that about many of the other hard cider brands.
South St Paul, MN
I've tried this cider before and so has my husband and neither of us are huge fan of it. We purchased it at the Walmart liquor store because they have very few options but we had never seen it before. And it's not bad it's better then other name brand ciders like angry orchard but not by a whole lot.
Fredericksburg
This was a fine tasting cider, though there are cheaper ones out there that I prefer and buy instead. This is not an expensive cider, it is reasonably priced. But I think other ciders have more pronounced, memorable, distinctive flavors.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite hard cider ever. It isnt painfully sweet, it has a super pleasant apple flavor without tasting like that fake green apple type flavor. It's just carbonated enough to quench your thirst and delicious enough to keep drinking all night. This is my go to cider, the only problem is a lot of people dont have it for purchase in resteraunt.
Springfield, MO
I like this cider a lot! It's not quite as sweet as a lot of ciders out there, and if I'm not mistaken, it has a higher alcohol content. To me, that makes it an ideal drink when you're enjoying a beverage on a hot summer day, especially when you're trying to pack strategically for camping, floating, etc.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Absolutely delicious. If you loved the "other" brand of overly sweet hard cider that is currently on the market, then your grown self is going to LOVE Smith and Forge. Its light and crisp, definitely refreshing, but not bitter or pucker inducing. I love this stuff and I know any grown adult that doesnt want a hang over will too!
I’ve only had this once or twice and it was pretty good! I wouldn’t say it was my favorite but I definitely liked it and will give it another try! I would recommend you try it and see for yourself what you think!