BY SMITH & CULT

Smith CultThe Lovers Lip Lacquer, 5 mLDetailsInspired by The Diary of a Beauty Junkie, this innovative collection consistently delivers a terrifyingly glossy finish. The vibrant shades, cushioned texture, and extended wear formula make this subtly sweetened lip lacquer collection scary addictive. Ingredient Features Benefits: Portulaca pilosa extract = moisture + volume. Natural coconut essence = emulsifying + smoothing + elongating wear. Vegan + gluten free + paraben free = no fear of ingredients. 5 mL/ 0. 2 fl. oz. Designer About Smith CultSmith Cult was created by beauty veteran Dineh Mohajer, the voice of our beauty junkie, who revolutionized the color cosmetics industry when she launched Hard Candy. Several years and creative collaborations later, Mohajer is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith Cult. Smith and Cult's Nailed Lacquer consistently delivers both flawlessly smooth coverage and brilliant shine. While custom tailored to provide high performance, the exclusive 5-Free formula is formulated without Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Misti J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this item that I received as a gift from birchbox! This would be my first time using this item. It's not long lasting which is what I expected from any lip gloss product. I love the color. It's a great summer color! This product is easy to apply but it does have a thickness too it which to me is the main difference from lipgloss. It's still smooth but sticky.
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gloss. I got it in the color 'Her Name is Bubbles', which initally I thought may be too bright of a pink for me but its perfect! Its sheer, but has a substantial enough tint to really make a differnece. Love the packaging and the consistency.
Jenna B.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If it weren't for the hefty price tag, I would give this product 5 stars. Though, I have purchased several shades because the formula is TO. DIE. FOR. It is THICK, it is GLOSSY, and it is INCREDIBLE. Though, I know many people prefer a not-so-sticky/thick gloss, I LOVE IT. So beware if you don't! The pigments are true to the color in the tube as well!
Esther L.
Bute Street , GLOSSOP
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss. It lasts for so long, I have the colour “Now Kith” and it’s the perfect nudey pink. It’s very pricey for a lipgloss but it is worth the money. I am obsessed with Smith & Cults packaging 😍
Nanou K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"I loooove these lippies so much. The packaging is so original  and unique. I love how you should shake them before using them.. Feels like juice or something.. So fun!! The pigmentaition is really cool except for one shade (the soft pink one).. I just swatched them and I am already in love.. Being a lipstick junky I recommand them for girls who love matte finishes. They don't irritate lips but you should put a lipbalm before applying them just by caution (you might have sensitive lips or something). I like how they mix red and orange and I really recommands doing it as a lipart.. I mean why not ? make up is meant to be for fun girls! Hurry up and get one of these quickly ! :D"
Hailey T.
This stuff is heaven in a tube. I was a little girl once, I was all about the lip gloss- the shiner the better. As I've grown and matured, I've asked more of my lip glosses. Yes shine, easy application, staying power, not sticky, and flattering colours. I am dark (according to influenster) with yellow undertones and it's really hard for me to find the right colours for myself. I received this as a gift with purchase, and I'm so glad I did. I would not myself have gone out and bought this (because as much as I love the brand there are lesser expensive lip glosses), but I would have really missed out on something special. The colour is The Lovers and it looks like a bubblegum pink. It goes on pretty neutral, and eels to be JUST the right amount of pink, I genuinely think this colour would be good on every skin tone. It's lightweight, and it applies with a brush thing, not a squeeze tube, so you can take out as much or as little as you want and have little regrets. It's not tacky on the lips, is SUPER moisturizing, and lightweight. I completely forget when I'm wearing this, I will go about my day and then remember 3, 4, even 6 hours later that I had on lip gloss, and I should reapply and when I look in a mirror it's still shiny (the same amount of shine that I applied in the first place) and its just so comfortable. I would honestly recommend everyone try this at least once in your life, it'll change the way you look at lip gloss as an adult- and you might even get into it again like me. This is hands down my favourite lip gloss!