40 colors available

Opaque taupe brown.

Britanie V.
Britanie V.
Review for: City of Compton
This nail polish is really nice and actually does last a long time on the nails but I work in food service where I'm constantly washing my hands and wearing gloves so I would recommended spending the money on this if you are in a similar profession. These bottles go for $18 each, they packaging is beautiful but I wish the wand was better/easier to hold.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: She Said Yeah
This little baby was $27 at my local hair salon. Unsure why I decided to buy it. Maybe it was the beautiful periwinkle colour in the bottle. One coat gives you a lovely, slightly sheer nail colour. One more coat and you're at pique opacity. I love smith & cult because these nail colors last about a week longer than normal nail polishes before chipping!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Stockholm Syndrome
This is a very good brand of nail polish. They are pretty pricey, but you get a ton of polish. The bottles are a lot bigger than regular polishes, and they are absolutely adorable. The formula of these polishes is really good. They dry very fast and stay on for a good amount of time! Definitely recommend grabbing one of these and trying for yourself!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This polish is really really good. It lasts even longer than the CND Vinylux that I also love. It works really well with or without a nail primer. I typically use the Out the Door top coat and this stays on over 10 days! The colors are unique too :)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this polish. Dries super quick and doesn't streak or smear. It seems to stay on my nails longer than my other polishes and was very easy to use. Love the packaging and would recommend for sure. Love the color selection as well.
Allyson Y.
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these nail polishes! They are a bit pricey, but they're worth it (and you can get them with Birchbox points, too, so sometimes you won't have to pay anything). Love the colors, how long they last and the packaging.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Review for: Dark Like Me
This bottle is amazing. It's pretty enough to leave out in your vanity! The nail polish goes in well, I prefer two coats. The lid is huge which makes application a little more difficult than the traditional bottled.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Charleston
Review for: Stockholm Syndrome
Love this shade only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because the color in the photo looks much more gray to me and in person it's much more purple but the formula is amazing as is the packaging
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Review for: Stockholm Syndrome
Love this brand!! Color goes on smooth and even. 2 coats does the job but 3 make the color darker. Long lasting and its neutral base goes with everything.
Dana P.
Dana P.
This brand has so many beautiful nail Polish colors. I feel in love with she said yea which is a purple, it lasts for a long time and looks great.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I've been looking for a new nail polish brand to purchase from and I've heard of this one before. I recently received a lip gloss from Smith & Cult which I love but I was curious to know if the nail polish is just a good too? If someone could let me know before I purchase that would be lovely! Thanks!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I've heard a lot of good things about this nail polish. I'm personally a fan of OPI and Zoya because they have great brushes and stay on well. I'm hesitate to spend this much on nail polish not knowing if it works or not!
Mattie D.
Mattie D.
West Monroe, LA
Do the colors match from in and out of the nail polish bottle?
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Austin, TX
I mainly use the Butter nail line as it lasts pretty well but I have been searching for a new 3-free or 5-free nail polish brand to try out. Before I break down and dish out $18 for this polish, is it 3-free or 5-free brand?
kale m.
kale m.
Portland, OR
how's the base and top coat? looking for something a little better than seche vite without the peeling or chemicals.