BY SMITH & CULT

• Does this nail polish have formaldehyde?1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I love this nail polish. It’s a little pricy but the bottles are pretty big and the packaging is so pretty. I got the shade “gay ponies dancing in the snow.” It’s a pink glittery shade that looks great alone or worn as a topcoat over a different shade. The handle of the polish has an indent for you to hold it comfortably as well. I’m going to order more because the shade selection is unique and the names for each color are really cute.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Smith & Cult polishes are like little works of art. The bottles are absolutely stunning to look at (also to note, the gold lid is an overcap, remove it to Make painting easier) and the color selection is really edgy and unique. I’ve been happy with every shade I’ve tried both in ease of application and longevity. Expensive but worth the splurge!
Jessica G.
Stamford
Review for: Doe My Dear, Fauntleroy, Dark Like Me, Stockholm Syndrome, Gay Ponies Dancing in the Snow, Plastic Beach more...
This is far and away my favorite nail polish brand! The color selection, the application, and the wear of these polishes makes them worth the $18 a pop. Most colors in the range are good with 2 coats, The glitters in this line are by far the best I’ve ever come across.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other more...
These are some of my favorite nail polishes. They are long lasting, I usually get a week and a half of wear from two coats. Also, let's talk about the packaging. The packaging on these is absolutely GORGEOUS! The lid comes off so you don't have to hold the giant lid while painting your nails, but OMG so pretty. Worth every cent.
Taylor D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Teen Cage Riot more...
Love. Love. Love this nail polish.  I am in need of rebuilding of nail polish stash...Most of it was from my middle/high school days and I'm now in my senior year of undergrad *insert embarrassed emoji*.  However, searching around on HSN I found some pretty cute spring/summer colors and was willing to give it a try since I would be able to send it back if i didn't like it but I didn't I fell in love.  I was able to get about 3 1/2 weeks out of my manicure before it began tripping.  (I do a lot of typing at my job and I only normally get about 2 weeks out of my manicure).  It also had a very good pigment to the color.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Stockholm Syndrome more...
I just received my order and have tried getting the cardboard tube off of the bottles of nail polish by hand and with tools. After no luck of removing the packaging I called customer service where they recommend submerging the product in water, which is completely asinine that I even have to do this to get to my product. The bottles have been soaking for 10 minutes and I still can’t remove the packaging by hand or by tools. This is ridiculous that it is taking all this effort in order to get to the product. I will NEVER order from this company again all because of how they ship products. I understand wanting to ensure the product not breaking in transport but have they ever heard of bubble wrap!! I am ready to return this entire order all because of the hassle of the packaging
Emily F.
Arlington, VA
Lots of great color options to choose from. Also the packaging is stunning and looks beautiful on display amongst other nail polishes. I like that you can remove the decorative top to use the slimmer top to apply the nail polish. So far I've had really good experiences with how long the nail polish lasts once applied.
Hannah M.
Mankato
Review for: Smith & Cult Nail Polish more...
A one coat wonder! My favorite color is Bitter Buddhist, a lovely muted mossy green. The lid is a little bulky, but it helps keep my hand steady as well. I can’t wait to try more colors to add to my collection. It also plays nice with other brand’s base and topcoats.
Alyssa Y.
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my favorite nail polishes! The price can be a little intimidating for some but you absolutely pay for what you get. This stuff works wonders and lasts a long time before it starts to chip. The packaging is perfect and so chic. I have several colors and the top and base coats and i love them.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Smith & Cult polishes. They dry so quickly and are sooooo shiny. I’m in love with Feathers & Flesh, Pillow Pie, & Ghost Edit. I’m all about nudes on my finger nails. High recommend these polishes not only because they look great (packing is on point), but they are also 8 free (they are free of the 8 main cancer causing chemicals)!!
Mattie D.
West Monroe, LA
Do the colors match from in and out of the nail polish bottle?
Julianna P.
Austin, TX
I mainly use the Butter nail line as it lasts pretty well but I have been searching for a new 3-free or 5-free nail polish brand to try out. Before I break down and dish out $18 for this polish, is it 3-free or 5-free brand?
Hannah W.
I've heard a lot of good things about this nail polish. I'm personally a fan of OPI and Zoya because they have great brushes and stay on well. I'm hesitate to spend this much on nail polish not knowing if it works or not!
Idoia A.
Would you consider the nail polish from Smith & Cult to be worthy of the price? I really want to try them because the colors seem pretty and the bottle design is stunning but... Is it really worth it?
Olivia M.
I've been looking for a new nail polish brand to purchase from and I've heard of this one before. I recently received a lip gloss from Smith & Cult which I love but I was curious to know if the nail polish is just a good too? If someone could let me know before I purchase that would be lovely! Thanks!