Smith & Cult Lash Dance Mascara uploaded by Serna M.

BY SMITH & CULT

Marie K.
Powell, TN
This Mascara is my new obsession. It’s defiantly not for everyone, and you definitely have to be prepared for the thick and dramatic look, but if you love something bold you will just LOVE this. It gives a crazy before and after, and leaves you ready within seconds…PERFECT!
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Okay so I’ve been using the Better Than Sex mascara for about four years now. I never thought I would switch to another (or love another as much as I love it). I bought this from Cult Beauty with free shipping and it arrived SO quickly! The wand is a lot different than what I’m used to but I don’t care because the formula is TO DIE FOR. It lengthens and volumizes without clumping and I truly believe I won’t ever stop purchasing this.
Veronica M.
This Mascara is very buildable and is very easy to apply in a way to separate your lashes. It comes in a sleek gold tube that's very stylish too. It's easy to apply and a couple coats is all you need and you are set! I love how thickening and separating this formula and brush is. I apply it by first stroking the base of my lashes back and forth and then sweeping all of my lashes a few times for a dramatic finish that gives me full lashes. I recommend trying this little known brand out and wish they carried it at more stores.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is an amazing mascara. It has a lot of product, and has very minimal clumping. The end result is very feathery, yet voluminized and black, lashes. It lasts the whole day, and you can build up the product to make your lashes reach your desired length. The wand has an hourglass shape, which is great for building up your lashes in the corner to give that winged-out lash look.
Keala K.
Absolutely LOVE this mascara. I don't even need to use primer anymore because it's so long lasting. The packaging is also super chic. Only negative is that the tube itself doesn't last more than a few months, but I can't expect it to last forever.
Gretchel M.
la verdad que un buen maquillaje necesita de unas pestañas rizada y bien definidad y que mas cosa perfecta para eso que este rimel de excelente calidad el cual ayuda a tener una belleza unica y una mirada deslumbrante, la verdad me encanta y quisiera yener la oportunidad de probarlo
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
I haven't tried this item but I would love to try it in the future I've heard a lot of good stuff about it , I heard it doesn't leave your lashes clumpy or looking like spider Legs . Would anyone recommend this product ?
Madison B.
Medesto
I really want to try this product I herd it is the most amazing thing ever I would love this product i would really just want to try it first though
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love long eyelashes, this is definitely a good one. I feel so natural when I use this product it's not thick and smudgy please try good choice.
Yulissa R.
I have heard great reviews about this product that leaves your lashes looking longer I can't wait to try it to see for myself
Tamara C.
Has anyone tried this lately? I want to know if it's a long lasting product.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Anyone tried this recently?
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Me encanta. Donde puedo conseguirlo?
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Does it work good?
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
Where could I get this amazing mascara I would love to try it on I really need one that works really good because I always have to try something different so can anyone tell me where to get it or the price