Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Eye Quad Collection uploaded by Myra H.Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Eye Quad Collection uploaded by Myra H.

BY SMITH & CULT

Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Eye Quad Collection
  • "This palette has the most beautiful colors that look really pigmented! I would love to get my hands on this palette. Beautiful packaging! " in 3 reviews
Myra H.
I have the quad in Noonsuite and truly enjoy it. There are only four shades so there aren't endless look possibilities but I like using this when I want to do something quick and easy but still pretty. I also have been able to use the shades as blush / highlight which makes getting ready easy when I'm in a hurry. The packaging is beautiful but I think the price for one palette is expensive. I got mine by purchasing a limited edition box from Birchbox so I'm glad I was able to get one along with other items for a price that felt more worthwhile
Jenn E.
I've tried smooth & cult products before and have loved them but have not tried this eyeshadow. The colors look really pretty and I love the packaging! I would love to try it and see if I would purchase the product.
Jamie Rose S.
This new beauty launch from smith & cult looks so amazing, I can't wait to try it hopefully! @influenster please make a #smith&cultvoxbox! The shade range of these palettes is so perfect for fall and I'm all about new eyeshadow!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
That's some gorgeous packaging on an eye quad. I've never tried this brands products before but they look high end and really creamy and pigmented. Hmm I wonder where I can get my hands on them.
jessica T.
Port Deposit, MD
It's really hard for me to find a good long lasting eye color and that I actually like! But this collection I love the colors, the feel, and how it lasts all day! This is definitely a must try!
Alexis M.
Clarksville
I love this so much!!! So many pretty colors and very glittery ūüėć lasted all day!! Was not expecting it to be so good. The package came in good condition and fast . I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter !
Hannah W.
Riverview, FL
This is a wonderful product and it's very pigmented. I got it from a friend and a different casing would be beneficial but other than that it's perfect abs it's very easy to use.
Kassandra L.
Jolianna D.
This product looks so good I've never tried it but the colors look amazing that would be good for blending ! I would love to try this !!
Ana H.
I loved these colors so much, they bring out my eyes so much. I would deff recommend, I use this very frequently. ūüôā
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
Are these all glitter shadows or matte ?
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Is this drugstore or high end? Are there other color options?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
Does the color transfer from the compact to skin easily? Is it hard to get desired effects?
Hannah M.
These colors are gorgeous!! I wonder if they're worth the price? Does anyone own the product? Are they comparable to too faced or urban decay?
Andrea W.
I want to try this out but I want to get it for free. Can someone tell me how I can win free stuff from this site to my home? A friend told me I just fill out surveys to get some free stuff shipped to my house for free but I haven't got an email saying I won free stuff at all.