Smith Cosmetics 115 Foundation Brush uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY SMITH COSMETICS

Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I got this because of Jamie on YouTube. I’m already not a huge fan of brushes so I should have known. It left my foundation a streaky disaster. The only reason for two stars is because it’s good for blending cream contour. Nothing else.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
today while i'm going to work i couldn't find my blush brush and i used it. this brush is amazing also for blush cream or powder! tried at both. i don't like to apply my foundation like this kind brushes i am using sponge or mac oval brush. i'm going to apply my blush and i will apply my cream contour with it.
Lily N.
Rolla, MO
I LOVE SMITH COSMETICS. I love these duo fiber brushes. I watched videos of the creators talking about these brushes. They’re amazing and unique. The quality of the products and customer support is amazing.
Courtney W.
Kirkby, Nottinghamshire
I would love to receive this brush for christmas!! I have seen it being used by many people, especially on Jamie Genevieve's YouTube channel. She uses it for foundation and it always makes her make-up look flawless! This brush can be brought online from smithcosmetics.com

I would recommend anyone who is into makeup to try this bush as I am dying to get my hands on it!
Rebecca M.
Kilmarnock , East Ayrshire
I love this as a foundation brush and find it really hard to use any other brush now! I don't know that there is an alternative to smith brushes as they are so uniquely made. This brush works best if you paint on the foundation and then turn the brush to buff it out. I don't regret buying this brush at all and if anything ever happened to it, I would buy it again and again and again.
Vanessa F.
Richmond, BC
I don’t like this at all for foundation. I thought it would be a bit more dense than it is, and like all the others I’ve tried that are similar, it left my foundation streaky. BUT, I do like this for blending out cream contour
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Looking for reviews on the Smith Cosmetics 112 Bronzer Brush entire line of brushes. Anyone??
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
What to pick up from Smith cosmetics sale? Looking at the Smith Cosmetics 115 Foundation Brush
Emese B.
I have been wanting to buy Smith brushes for so long, honestly I don’t need them I just wanna know if they worth the hype what do you think?
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Does anybody know of a good dupe for this brush? I am curious about this style of brush for base products but don't want to invest in something I won't like.
Sonia V.
Does this brush leave streaks?