SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka

by Smirnoff

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks.

Whats a good drink to make with this flavor??
How much sugar does this have??
How smooth is SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka and what are good things to mix it with?
Start your review of SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka uploaded by Laura E.
This stuff is awesome. I've never drank this straight as I've always mixed it in with my pink starburst jello shots, it's one of the main ingredients. It's awesome as it adds such kick to an innocent starburst tasting jello shot. I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle B.
SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka uploaded by Michelle B.
Vodka is my favorite alcoholic beverage to unwind. I will add it to just about anything. Soda or juice. A little goes a long way. One bottle will last me a while since I don't drink often. Lately, I have been adding a little with some orange juice and pineapple juice, maybe a little lemon juice. I also like to add some freah fruit. And a splash of blue curacao.
Elainie O.
Junction City, KS
This was a fun one. I bought it for girls night a while back. It was actually quite sweet! A little really goes a long way. Best as a mixer!
Rachel D.
Overland Park
I enjoy Smirnoff occasionally! It is perfect with a light mixer. It fits my way of eating in moderation.
Ale M.
El Paso
It was really good love the whipped cream taste and it still is very strong. And the price I mean it’s affordable.  SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is absolutely one of my favorite vodkas. The whip cream taste definitely comes through without being too alcohol tasting. Works great in mixed drinks. Has a wonderful price. I found it is also delicious when you spike some actual whipped cream.
Velma V.
This one made a great oreo milkshake.  SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka Would make any party a little sweeter. And more drunk. Much better than burnessts but still affprdable. Ive purchaced Smirnoff more than once for its price. I would buy this product again.
Mariah K.
This is a Great tasting product it goes well with any mixer and great for shots or to mix with Dr pepper or cream soda
Tori L.
Massena, NY
I mix this with root beer and it’s perfect 👌 the best alcoholic root beer float!!!!🍺🍻🥂🍾🍹🍸🍯
Rachel D.
Gulfport
Love this vodka for Jell-O shots and sweeter cocktails for summer. I mix this with orange juice and champagne and it’s great. It’s pretty smooth and easy to drink. I would recommend it to others and would purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria B.
il y a un an
Bianca S. il y a un an
Root beer makes it taste like a root beer float.
Heather L.
Belville, NC
il y a 3 ans
SMIRNOFF® Whipped Cream Vodka let's get tipsy! what is your favorite cocktail?
Megan E. il y a 2 ans
Use it to make strawberry Jell-O shots, tastes like strawberries & cream!