BY SMIRNOFF #13 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Zoey T.
Sterling
So good you can drink it right out of the bottle! (So not classy lol!). I really love to use this to make white Russians, it adds a little extra sweetness and works well with the creaminess of the drink. If you haven't tried this one, I would give it a try, on the rocks it mixed with just about anything. A friend recommended this to me and I was quite hesitant as it just didn't sound like a good flavor combination. Oh was I suprised! YUMMMMY!!! Bottoms up!
Sharon T.
There are so many flavors to choose from with Smirnoff vodka, and no matter which flavor you choose, it's going to be smooth and flavorful. And it mixes so well with a variety of drinks. Got some whipped Smirnoff vodka? As it to some cocoa. Have a bottle of watermelon Smirnoff vodka? Add it to some orange juice. The options are endless. But honestly, no matter which flavor you have, you can't go wrong with a straight shot of your favorite Smirnoff vodka.
Julie P.
Kingsport
Well to be honest....When I seen this I thought I would love this flavor in an adult beverage. When I purchased this flavor instead of my usual flavor and tasted it I was disappointed I thought it would have more of like a candy type taste but in my opinion it just tasted like straight whipped cream. I am not a a fan of this flavor..So myself I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is wanting more of a candy tasting whipped cream type flavor.
Josie C.
I rated it a three but I still buy it. It’s good and gets the job done but has a slight rubbing alcohol aftertaste and taking it alone with definitely give you the burning feeling in your chest and ears. It’s not as smooth as others but it has a great variety of flavors. The flavors ones mix well and taste great when paired in mix drinks or Jell-O shots but I personally don’t like taking shots with it.
Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
I LOVE Smirnoff whipped cream!!! I mix it with root beer and it’s a boozy root beer float flavor. It is by far the best whip cream vodka flavor I’ve tried, and is always priced right. In the summer time, I love to buy it and make it for bbq guests as a root beer float for the adults (and make regular ones for the kids). It’s a wonderful product and I would always recommend it to others!!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a coke with this vanilla whipped vodka tastes just like Vanilla Coke omg yum or aa good ol screwdriver but with vanilla whipped vodka omg tastes just like a creamsicle yum yum yum lol keep up the good work!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
This one is my all time favorite vodka. I haven’t found anything it doesn’t taste good mixed with. Everyone I’ve shared it with agreed it’s the best tasting vodka they’ve had. It’s also very decently priced, pretty impressive. It is a bit on the sweet side so if you don’t like your alcohol in the sweet side those are the only people I would not recommend this to.
Melissa W.
windsor
I have had this whipped cream vodka many times it is delicious it is great mixed with different things juices or sodas I plan on buying it again it was a big hit at my last party so no problem buying it again for the next one I really enjoyed it thank you
Annamaria B.
Trinity
Pair this with orange soda and you have yourself an orange creamsicle mixed dream smoothly going down into your tummy! I absolutely love this Smirnoff vodka and it is my very first go to for a refreshing orange creamsicle mixed drink! I have literally had al of my girlfriends try my Smirnoff cream concoction of orange creamsicle and they have all loved it!
Christina R.
Hollis, NY
So yummy! This vodka flavor is perfect for shots and mixed drinks. It’s taste is really smooth. It’s price point is pretty decent and I can usually pick it up at a local liquor store. I’ve tried other similar vanilla brands but this is the smoothest I’ve had. Really popular for a girls night where we would prefer a sweeter drink.