BY SMIRNOFF #15 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Zoey T.
Sterling
So good you can drink it right out of the bottle! (So not classy lol!). I really love to use this to make white Russians, it adds a little extra sweetness and works well with the creaminess of the drink. If you haven't tried this one, I would give it a try, on the rocks it mixed with just about anything. A friend recommended this to me and I was quite hesitant as it just didn't sound like a good flavor combination. Oh was I suprised! YUMMMMY!!! Bottoms up!
Sharon T.
There are so many flavors to choose from with Smirnoff vodka, and no matter which flavor you choose, it's going to be smooth and flavorful. And it mixes so well with a variety of drinks. Got some whipped Smirnoff vodka? As it to some cocoa. Have a bottle of watermelon Smirnoff vodka? Add it to some orange juice. The options are endless. But honestly, no matter which flavor you have, you can't go wrong with a straight shot of your favorite Smirnoff vodka.
Josie C.
I rated it a three but I still buy it. It’s good and gets the job done but has a slight rubbing alcohol aftertaste and taking it alone with definitely give you the burning feeling in your chest and ears. It’s not as smooth as others but it has a great variety of flavors. The flavors ones mix well and taste great when paired in mix drinks or Jell-O shots but I personally don’t like taking shots with it.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great vodka! I don’t necessarily drink it straight but I do love a good martini & this is usually my go to vodka! It’s not a STRONG flavored vodka so it makes it sooo yummy! My favorite is a coke with this vanilla whipped vodka tastes just like Vanilla Coke omg yum or aa good ol screwdriver but with vanilla whipped vodka omg tastes just like a creamsicle yum yum yum lol keep up the good work!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
This one is my all time favorite vodka. I haven’t found anything it doesn’t taste good mixed with. Everyone I’ve shared it with agreed it’s the best tasting vodka they’ve had. It’s also very decently priced, pretty impressive. It is a bit on the sweet side so if you don’t like your alcohol in the sweet side those are the only people I would not recommend this to.
Melissa W.
windsor
I have had this whipped cream vodka many times it is delicious it is great mixed with different things juices or sodas I plan on buying it again it was a big hit at my last party so no problem buying it again for the next one I really enjoyed it thank you
Christina R.
Hollis, NY
So yummy! This vodka flavor is perfect for shots and mixed drinks. It’s taste is really smooth. It’s price point is pretty decent and I can usually pick it up at a local liquor store. I’ve tried other similar vanilla brands but this is the smoothest I’ve had. Really popular for a girls night where we would prefer a sweeter drink.
Karla R.
Panorama City, CA
This flavor is definitely awesome if you love whipped cream! Definitely recommend adding strawberries to it if you want and make yourself a mixed drink. And add some strawberry and pineapple to imagine yourself in paradise. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to imagine themselves on a beautiful beach in Mexico.
Holly M.
Carlisle
This is one of the grossest alcohols I’ve ever had. I’m not sure what it is about it that I don’t like. I just know you can’t drink it straight. I did not try mixing it but it just sat in my fridge for over a year. It’s one of those alcohols I offer to my friends when they come over, hoping they would like it and finish it off.
Leeann R.
Has a nice sweet after taste. Used it to make some girly sweet drinks and they turned our great! It's not that expensive and the bottle has a cute label. It's still vodka people. It's not going to taste like whip cream out of the can. I would definitely buy it again.