BY SMIRNOFF #100 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
Accidentally grabbed the wrong bottle in the store but to my suprise this was actually pretty good. It's a little strange at first but if you're someone like me who counts down to take a shot because of the taste and how it goes down, then I suggest this it's easier going down and you can actually taste the whipped cream flavor, the only strange part it's the after taste, it's not bad just that usual alcohol tastes but not overwhelming which is nice. If you're anything like me then you get a little too excited because you just took a shot like a champ and may find yourself stumbling to your bed and rambling on about how cute the dog is, I'm a light weigh btw.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Pinson
If you are looking for a solid drink with a little kick and a little sweet, look no further! Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka will be your new best friend. We do not have a party without it. It literally mixes with anything and stays delicious. It is one of the few drinks that, alongside a few different mixers, can please everyone. This is also stellar by itself. The only potential downside is it does have that "smirnoff" kick behind the shot. But some people enjoy that!
Stacie P.
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
Probably my favorite flavored vodka. I feel like Smirnoff has a rap as being a less than desirable choice for alcohol; however, it is delicious! It is absolutely worth the price, which is very affordable to begin with. Mixes great with just about anything. If you enjoy sweet drinks or drinks that don't taste like alcohol, I would recommend this to you!
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
I have only tried this twice, and that's only because I prefer dark liquor or shots now. But the times I did drink it, it was really good. I mixed it with orange juice and the whipped cream taste with the orange juice made my drink taste like an orange creamsicle and it was the BOMB!! If u love creams then definitely give this a try!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Houston
Don't get me wrong this is super girly and a cute idea. But the thought of have whipped cream, which is milk based, mixed with liquor just sounds terrible. If you can get passed the idea of it you will find that it tastes just as terrible as it sounds. The next morning will be miserable so please skip to another vodka.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I like this whipped cream flavored vodka and use it for multiple drinks and i even dont mind drinking it over ice or mixing it with a cream drink or even incorporating into some adult foods but i dont drink this a lot because the flavor of it can be a bit to sweet and gives me indigestion sometimes but i would buy again
Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood, WA
This is probably a great choice for people who don't like the flavor of vodka and/or who want to add a kick of sweet to their mixed drinks; it is VERY sweet and is entirely affordable. I didn't personally enjoy the flavor even with a mixer, but if you want a whipped-cream flavored vodka cheap, you've found a winner.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This is the first vodka I even tried and I loved it! It is definitely a drink for someone who likes sweet things but that's not always a bad thing. I find this good in pepsi or rootbeer to give it a creamy taste. It is pretty smooth and mixes well which means you could end up drinking  a lot and not realizing it.
Airyona V.
Airyona V.
Lakewood, WA
Used to be my go to flavor. I guess I drank it too often cause I almost never touch it anymore. With that being said, I do still like it & recommend it. Only thing I wasn't a fan of is when you put it in the freezer it was become semi-syrupy which made taking shots weird. Best mixed with orange soda.
Anais G.
Anais G.
If you are looking for a cheap but tastes good Vodka I recommend Smirnoff... It is perfect for parties or get together's or just because you wanna have a drink. I love that it goes down smooth with or without a chaser. I will definitely be buying this again next time I'm in the mood for alcohol