BY SMIRNOFF #93 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Zoey T.
Sterling
So good you can drink it right out of the bottle! (So not classy lol!). I really love to use this to make white Russians, it adds a little extra sweetness and works well with the creaminess of the drink. If you haven't tried this one, I would give it a try, on the rocks it mixed with just about anything. A friend recommended this to me and I was quite hesitant as it just didn't sound like a good flavor combination. Oh was I suprised! YUMMMMY!!! Bottoms up!
Sharon T.
There are so many flavors to choose from with Smirnoff vodka, and no matter which flavor you choose, it's going to be smooth and flavorful. And it mixes so well with a variety of drinks. Got some whipped Smirnoff vodka? As it to some cocoa. Have a bottle of watermelon Smirnoff vodka? Add it to some orange juice. The options are endless. But honestly, no matter which flavor you have, you can't go wrong with a straight shot of your favorite Smirnoff vodka.
Heather G.
Highland, MI
Love it mixed with certain sodas like orange soda tastes like a creamsicle also mixed with root beer. It’s a nice sweet vodka to mix with mixers. I believe we also use it in our chocolate martinis. I’m always very satisfied with this product especially for the price Sunkist Orange SodaA&W® Root Beer 1.25 L Bottle
Abbey G.
Columbus
Too sweet. Smirnoff isn’t bad, but the whipped cream makes my mouth sticky after one sip. I can add a splash into hot cocoa sometimes when I’m feeling a little adventurous but I can not drink it by itself. I have never actually bought this, I’ve just been around when it’s offered. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
 I was very intrigued when I saw this on the shelf. I wondered how you could use this product except by itself. To my surprise I was very please with this beverage. The flavor is  very spot on and is delicious. It is grear to mix with juices such a peach and berry. This was fun and I recommend it to anyone .
Heidi A.
Frederick
I buy this to make White Russians. It taste amazing with this kind of drink. It’s a cheaper than Sky and honestly it taste just as good if not even better all depending on the  flavor you choose. You can find it at any local  liquor store. Hope you do yourself and your wallet a favor and try this!
Jordyn P.
Redding
I love the flavored Smirnoff vodkas because I am not a heavy drinker, I like my drinks to be easy and simple. Because of the flavored vodkas, I usually put them in my favorite soda and it tastes delicious! The whipped cream one is not my favorite, it sorta of tastes similar to the vanilla one. But it’s not terrible!
Dez G.
I can say this one is not my favorite but it still does the trick. The taste was a bit too sweet for me but it does say whipped. I wanted to try something new and found this at the local liquor store. Wasnt expensive if u like bang for ur buck and sweet tasting liquor this ones ur guy!
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I love the price and the taste. When this product first came out it was a huge deal, not many Whipped flavors by competitors, nowadays it’s a little easier to find dupes. It’s great to make fun, sweet drinks with. I prefer it as a mixed drink, not shots. Works well with holiday recipes!
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Tasty and great mixed with root beer. Perfect for a girls night or a night in. Very affordable and one of my go to brands when I am not trying to break the bank. I bought it at the local wine and spirits store that is close to my house. I will definitely buy again in the future.