BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

sara k.
this is amazing with coke, pineapple juice, orange juice, and coconut water. perfect for your basic white girl friend that’ll only drink sweet drinks and shots. not something you’re gonna use for your vodka soda, but good for summer beach parties!
MELISSA B.
This vodka is smooth and delicious. I love Orange cream sickles and when paired with orange soda or orange jello, the taste is identical. I usually pick some up at Meijer superstore or the local liquor store. This vodka is incredibly affordable and a great value. There are smoother vodkas out there but they are more expensive. I will buy this again. My orange cream Jell-O shots are always a hit.
Brianna L.
Houston
Don't get me wrong this is super girly and a cute idea. But the thought of have whipped cream, which is milk based, mixed with liquor just sounds terrible. If you can get passed the idea of it you will find that it tastes just as terrible as it sounds. The next morning will be miserable so please skip to another vodka.
Anais G.
If you are looking for a cheap but tastes good Vodka I recommend Smirnoff... It is perfect for parties or get together's or just because you wanna have a drink. I love that it goes down smooth with or without a chaser. I will definitely be buying this again next time I'm in the mood for alcohol
Cierra M.
Paulding
to be honest you can't really taste much of the flavoring. i know this can be added to multiple types of mixed drinks to add an extra kick of flavor, but to me it still kinda just tastes like bitter alcohol. most vodkas taste the same and this isn't any different. it smells a little better though.
Rachel H.
Troy, OH
This is my favorite vodka. Smirnoff is always smooth but with the whipped cream flavoring it takes my drinks to an entirely new level! Whipped cream vodka goes with almost any pop and it's easy to find things to mix it with! Orange pip is my favorite because it's a drunken creamsickle!
Sam L.
This vodka is alright. I was expecting the flavor to be better but it wasn't. I bought this one because it was fairly cheap. I was expecting a more whipped cream flavor but it's pretty much just vodka tasting. I would buy it again if I was looking for something cheap.
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
This is not particularly my favorite. It is a bit too sweet for my liking and does not really go with any juice. It was my first time purchasing and I most likely won't purchase again. The price is decent, but Smirnoff makes vodkas with much better flavored in my opinion
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Wellington , FL
I've used this vodka with frozen strawberries and creme de coco blended up and and it was the perfect girls night drink!! The creamy taste was very prominent and it was a fun mix in to our drinks. I've also used this flavor for butter beer Jell-O shots too.
Jenni S.
Easley
I love the taste of whipped cream vodka. This mixes so well with so many drinks. This tastes as good as other vodkas in this flavor. It is very delicious. I bought this vodka at the abc store close to my home in Easley, SC. I would definitely buy this again.