BY SMIRNOFF #93 in Vodka

Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. . .the hands-down favorite. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. see more...

Zoey T.
Sterling
So good you can drink it right out of the bottle! (So not classy lol!). I really love to use this to make white Russians, it adds a little extra sweetness and works well with the creaminess of the drink. If you haven't tried this one, I would give it a try, on the rocks it mixed with just about anything. A friend recommended this to me and I was quite hesitant as it just didn't sound like a good flavor combination. Oh was I suprised! YUMMMMY!!! Bottoms up!
Sharon T.
There are so many flavors to choose from with Smirnoff vodka, and no matter which flavor you choose, it's going to be smooth and flavorful. And it mixes so well with a variety of drinks. Got some whipped Smirnoff vodka? As it to some cocoa. Have a bottle of watermelon Smirnoff vodka? Add it to some orange juice. The options are endless. But honestly, no matter which flavor you have, you can't go wrong with a straight shot of your favorite Smirnoff vodka.
Heidi A.
Frederick
I buy this to make White Russians. It taste amazing with this kind of drink. It’s a cheaper than Sky and honestly it taste just as good if not even better all depending on the  flavor you choose. You can find it at any local  liquor store. Hope you do yourself and your wallet a favor and try this!
Kristen H.
Raleigh
 I was very intrigued when I saw this on the shelf. I wondered how you could use this product except by itself. To my surprise I was very please with this beverage. The flavor is  very spot on and is delicious. It is grear to mix with juices such a peach and berry. This was fun and I recommend it to anyone .
Dez G.
I can say this one is not my favorite but it still does the trick. The taste was a bit too sweet for me but it does say whipped. I wanted to try something new and found this at the local liquor store. Wasnt expensive if u like bang for ur buck and sweet tasting liquor this ones ur guy!
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I love the price and the taste. When this product first came out it was a huge deal, not many Whipped flavors by competitors, nowadays it’s a little easier to find dupes. It’s great to make fun, sweet drinks with. I prefer it as a mixed drink, not shots. Works well with holiday recipes!
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Tasty and great mixed with root beer. Perfect for a girls night or a night in. Very affordable and one of my go to brands when I am not trying to break the bank. I bought it at the local wine and spirits store that is close to my house. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
This is heaven! I absolutely love mixing this with Orange juice. This whipped vodka is better than the others because it has more flavor. It is very affordable as well. Overall I’m very satisfied!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I definitely wouldn't recommend this right away because Smirnoff doesn't always make a flavored vodka product well. Notwithstanding, the price of most Smirnoff products, especially the whipped cream option, is fairly inexpensive and a good option for college students.
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
Smirnof is a good affordable vodka. Smirnof Whipped Cream has a good flavor, it is a bit strong, but I do purchase it frequently because it is a good tasting affordable adult beverage. I do recommend this vodka to others. It is overall a very satisfying vodka. 😆