BY SMIRNOFF #99 in Vodka

Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
This whipped cream flavored vodka tastes great with orange juice, it makes for a super tasty creamsicle flavored drink. Perfect for people who don't want to taste the vodka burn and who like sweet drinks. It is a little too sweet to drink regularly but is a great treat and the whipped cream flavor can be mixed with many different things to make them taste creamier.
Brenna S.
Love the flavor! Great for baking for adult parties! Smirnoff whipped cream is good mixed with orange pop, root beer, and strawberry pop. Mixing with these gives your drink flavor of different desserts. The vodka is super smooth and not overwhelming so if you're more a shot taker then this is a great drink to have without a chaser.
Jennie C.
The flavor of this vodka is mesmerizing! It's light, and it doesn't contain that BITE that you can get with other vodkas. I always buy this for all types of cocktails. It just adds a bit of vanilla creme taste to your beverages, and it tastes great with champagne! It's rather inexpensive without the horrific hangover the next day!
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
DO NOT BUY THIS. i wish i could give less than 1 star because that is how pointless this product is. if you've ever thought that vodka should taste worse, this is the product for you! besides the fact that it tastes awful as a solo drink, it is an equally awful mixer. do not waste your money
Hallie R.
This stuff is good if you want tasty vodka cheap. It was pretty good with the mixed drinks I made for a birthday party but the next morning no one felt good. It is a cheap vodka and it definitely affected us like one. I wouldn't drink a lot of this but it's alright because of the flavor.
Melissa O.
I absolutely love this vodka! My favorite drink to make with this is Sunkist and Whipped Cream Vodka, which tastes like a creamsicle! A fan favorite of drinks my friends request me to make them. Super smooth and a little too easy to drink, as many of my hungover friends can attest to :)
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka sounds like it would be gross, but it is most definitely not! I like to mix it with root beer or orange soda. I've also made random mixed drinks with it just to experiment. You have to be willing to try new recipes, but it's definitely yummy!
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
I LOVE this flavor of vodka! Everytime I want to make a really great drink, I revert over to this brand as they create the most interesting flavors. This flavor can instantly transform any soda, any drink with just one shot. It tastes like a cake or type of yummy dessert!
Savannah A.
Greenville, NC
I work in a restaurant where we use Smirnoff As our house vodka. I don't have any complaints, I have used it to make mixed drinks in the past. My favorite is to use it to make almost any fruity martini into something completely different with a sweet twist to it.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought like 6 bottles of this for mixed drinks for easter and i ended up bringing home 3 bottles.... wich wer all gone within a few days when me and my friends discovered how amazing it was mixed with orange soda. It tasted like a half and half ice cream bar
Rosana M.
Between 1 or 10, how like this?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Does this really taste as good as it sounds?