SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka

by Smirnoff

#13 in Vodka

SMIRNOFF® Watermelon is sweet and never bitter. It's a great vodka flavor to share with friends. All you need is a mixer and a glass to enjoy it.

SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka o Smirnoff® Green Apple Vodka ? En lo personal prefiero el de manzana, ustedes cual?
What kinds of drinks do you make with watermelon vodka?
What do you mix with this ?
Start your review of SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka!
Yessica A.
Victorville , CA
SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka uploaded by Yessica A.
A cup of ice with watermelon flavored vodka and lemonade turn out to taste like jolly rancher and amazing how affordable it is.
Chandra G.
The best drink ever. So I tried a recipe that I found on Pinterest called Watermelon Vodka Slush. You need three ingredients watermelon, ice, and Smirnoff watermelon flavored vodka.  You combine two cups of slice watermelon and one shot of the vodka in a blender. Blend until the watermelon is pureed. Next, add ice and blend again until ice is crushed and texture is slushy. If you want to make it a bit stronger add an additional one to two shots more. Super easy and super tasty. Highly recommend you give it a try.
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka uploaded by Trin H.
I love this vodka. I love watermelon so this was a must for me. I take this vodka, a good mixer, crushed ice, and some fresh watermelon blend and drinks are served! Would definitely recommend you try this!
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka uploaded by Donna R.
Shots shots shots shots!!!!! Lol i love Smirnoff we usually always have one or two different flavors at family parties. I have also used this vodka to make Jell-O shots and they were amazing! It’s well priced by comparison and is definitely a people pleaser. It’s versatile and great to keep on hand!
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Smirnoff and it tastes so much better when it is one of my favorite fruits! I love this flavor so very much. It takes even better when you mix it with Sprite. Yum yum yum!!!
Motivated E.
pomona
Taste a lot like watermelon very song flavor of vodka, recommend it if you are looking for something to mix a juice with or to take shots. I would definitely buy it again
Lucia B.
High Point
Watermelon is a great flavor to go with anything. The sweetness of watermelon is a great mixture of any kind.
Jaclyn T.
Knox, IN
Delicious and smooth! I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved the flavor of this drink all by itself.
Jessica M.
Tolland, CT
Awsome vodka for those warmer months. I love using it in mixed drinks with a fruit flavored juice and blending it with some ice! It's pretty affordable depending on the size and your local store
Alisha K.
Laveen
Great taste, very very Watermelony. Be careful, tasted so good before I knew it I was calling a cab to drive me home because I couldn't have driven myself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lidia Q.
Brentwood, CA
il y a 4 mois
Hannah A.
Council Blfs, IA
il y a 2 ans
SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka ?is it better mixed or straight? Also what do you suggest mixing it with? I had the cherry and I mixed it with lemonade and fruit punch. Fruit punch wasn't good but the lemondade was amazing.
Tanya L. il y a 2 ans
I used it to infuse a watermelon. Tipsy Bartender idea infused the watermelon and added a spout my guest loved it.
Christina W.
Foxborough, MA
il y a 2 ans
Marc A. how do you like this product?
Richelle K. il y a un an
I personally really like it! Its smooth and has great flavor