BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Watermelon is sweet and never bitter. It's a great vodka flavor to share with friends. All you need is a mixer and a glass to enjoy it.

• Is this good mixed or better just as a shot?5 Answers
  • How much watermelon flavor does this have?2 Answers
  • What would be a good beverage to mix this with?6 Answers
Grettel H.
Las Vegas
Very good priced vodka. Didn’t care to much for this particular flavor. The variety of flavors is what really makes this vodka good for mix drinks. I mixed this flavor with hibiscus juice. But you have to be careful with how much vodka you use, they will sneak up on you and have you drunk and badly hangover the next day. Overall I would recommend it to my friends. You can’t go wrong with this brand. When your on a budget definitely my go to vodka.
Kayla I.
Presque Isle, ME
I had used this flavor of Smirnoff vodka when I had decided to make a alcoholic treat that I had seen on a social media site for a festival/party that a couple friends of mine throw every year. The treat was the jello shot watermelon slices, where you use the actual shell/skin of a watermelon (that was once on the end of triangular watermelon pieces) and use those as a base to the watermelon slices you will be making out of the gelatin; gelatin that also contain large amounts of alcohol. Long story short they were a success and I believe that using this vodka played a big roll in that success.
Ruby C.
Brownsville
Smirnoff would have to be my favorite flavored alcohol drink of all times!! I've been drinking it since I can remember, even at parties back then in high school, all we girls bought was smirnoffs, whatever the flavor may be. All of them are super delicious. This Watermelon vodka is a little too strong for my taste by itself, but I usually mix it up a little with Hill Country Fare Watermelon juice, add on some ice and voila!!!! It's AMAZING!!! Absolutely love it.
Leah M.
Although I’m not an avid drinker anymore, I used to buy a fifth twice a week. Smirnoff made up at least one of those fifths each week. Watermelon being my favorite flavor. The best part about this vodka is the price, but what I loved about it was how easy it mixed into sodas/juices/etc. I enjoy drinking, I don’t enjoy the taste of alcohol. This vodka was almost completely tasteless when mixed with a non alcoholic beverage (my personal favorite mixer was sprite)
Marie D.
Greenville
I got this vodka when I was experimenting over the summer making watermelon alcoholic popsicles and needed flavored alcohol. It was very reasonable in price, the flavor was very much like I wanted, it was very smooth and not over powering when I mix everything together and tried it. Everyone that tried them love the taste and thought it was very refreshing. I will definitely be buying again in the future.
Lindsay M.
This definitely packs a punch if you take a shot! I’m not a big drinker by any means, but when i was in Spain I had the most amazing drink that was made with actual watermelon and watermelon flavored vodka and it was incredible. The taste of the vodka is crisp and strong and the flavor makes it go down so smoothly. To make at home, crush up some watermelon (super easy to do since it’s so soft) and add to shaker with some chopped ice and 1-2 shots of watermelon vodka, shake it up and pour in glass and maybe put chunk of watermelon on side of glass as a nice garnish. You can also dump whole bottle into a full watermelon, let it sit, then cut and serve and your guests will love this yummy treat—perfect for summer parties and barbecues
Mariah D.
New Windsor
This particular flavor is really and truly an acquired taste. Upon first drinking that you think it taste like candy but maybe halfway through the bottle it starts to kind of change the flavor is not necessarily for everyone. I kind a like to Spike margaritas with it just for a little flavor kick or use it with redbull. SMIRNOFF® Watermelon Vodka
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this vodka to make fun shots with, but I honestly had trouble drinking it at all. Vodka is one of my favorite liquors, and fruity drinks are my favorite, so I thought I’d love this. Unfortunately, I thought the drink was way too sour and intense to be enjoyable. It was pretty inexpensive, but I wouldn’t buy this again.
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
I loved this watermelon vodka. It tastes exactly like a slice of watermelon on a hot summer day. It makes for a perfect mixed drink by the pool. It was completely inexpensive and goes a long way. We have tried a less valuable brand and it doesn’t compare. I would buy this product again as it is a favorite when we have guests.
Amy L.
Loved it! It was very inexpensive. It was a very smooth tasting alcohol all on its own. Was also a great Vodka to make mixed drinks with. The watermelon favor was not so overwhelming,but just right. You can find this product so easily and I promise you will definitely enjoy the experience. Do yourself a favor and try it!
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
What would be a good beverage to mix this with?
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
Does it really taste like watermelon?
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Is this good mixed or better just as a shot?
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love anything watermelon flavoured and also love vodka but somehow haven’t tired this. Does this taste as good as I’m hoping it does?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this vodka have a sweet taste to it?