Smirnoff Vodka Watermelon uploaded by Jennifer A.Smirnoff Vodka Watermelon uploaded by Tiffany G.

BY SMIRNOFF #25 in Vodka

Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Smirnoff reminds me of my teenage drinking days, yikes. Good value, ehh. More often than not when I buy this vodka, I’m making Jell-O shots. I would say the only reason to choose Smirnoff over others is their extremely extensive list of flavors. Can’t beat it! If you’re looking for a vodka to use for “mixie-experimenting” I’d recommend Smirnoff. If the drinks aren’t that good, at least you didn’t waste a ton of money on a 5th. If they are great, you could always look for similar flavors in better quality vodka. Maybe
Danielle S.
Kansas City
I bought this vodka to make fun shots with, but I honestly had trouble drinking it at all. Vodka is one of my favorite liquors, and fruity drinks are my favorite, so I thought I’d love this. Unfortunately, I thought the drink was way too sour and intense to be enjoyable. It was pretty inexpensive, but I wouldn’t buy this again.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
I've tried to make a few mixed drinks with this for summer with really high hopes. I love watermelon anything so I figured it would be no different. I made a vodka soda with lime with this, figuring it would be a safe bet. Usually flavored vodkas like this don't have an awful burn, but this one was the exception. The flavoring gave me a headache within an hour of drinking it and almost instantly upset my stomach. The watermelon flavor is yummy and tastes like a jolly rancher, but the awful taste of the vodka itself really ruins it. I'm not a fan, but it's cheap so maybe give it a shot. I'm sensitive to flavored vodkas so maybe it's just not for me.
Elle S.
Maysville, KY
Pretty good and actually tastes like watermelon and not complete alcohol. First time trying it and I loved it! Maybe they could add more watermelon flavoring. This is the only kind of vodka I really enjoy. I would recommend this to others who don’t really enjoy vodka.  Smirnoff Vodka Watermelon
Kelsey H.
Huddleston
One of my all time favorites. It has a great taste (and perfect alcohol content lmao). It is also very affordable. I'd say it's a great drink for almost any occasion. Great for a party or celebration, a gift, or just a drink to hide in the cupboard for when you need a break. You can get it at any ABC store.
Alexandrea T.
I have only had the sour watermelon, not the plain wayermelon. But the sour watermelon is great! I absolutely love it. I cant have it anymore as the amount of sugar and carbs is ridiculous! But the taste is so yum
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
Smirnoff makes my favorite vodkas I’m just not a big fan of the watermelon flavor because it’s hard to find things to mix it with. The flavor is good I just have to do more research on what drinks I can mix with it. I will probably purchase a small bottle next time so I can experiment with it.
Alyssa V.
This is my go to when Im going to a party or doing pregame shots :) I like to make watermelon margaritas with this in the summer. I simply infuse a watermelon with the vodka over night. Then you cut and chunk it, and throw in a blender. Add ice, more vodka, and voala perfect summer treat :)
Jennifer B.
Runnells
Wine and Vodka are my two favorites. I love having so many options with Vodka. I don’t ever remember drinking one that I didn’t like. Some are a little expensive but you get what you pay for!!! I don’t like the harsh taste of some alcohol so I will being buying different vodka’s for sure!!
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
My ABSOLUTE favorite flavor in EVERYTHING is watermelon!! This is the most amazing tasting watermelon vodka I've ever tasted. Watermelon and pineapple are my go to flavors when on the beach or out tanning, it's almost refreshing. This flavor is perfect for drinking when just relaxing outside.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Is this good mixed or better just as a shot?
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love anything watermelon flavoured and also love vodka but somehow haven’t tired this. Does this taste as good as I’m hoping it does?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this vodka have a sweet taste to it?
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Has any one tried this Vodka? Is it to strong? Because I've been wanting to try it but I don't want to get a whole bottle if its too strong I don't like to much of a strong drinks.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
What should you mix this with?