Smirnoff Vodka Mojito uploaded by Zaira G.

BY SMIRNOFF

• How does this taste? When mixed properly does it really t...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Do you have to add anything to this?3 Answers
  • I've never heard of this before, is it any good?6 Answers
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I’ve tried just about every Smirnoff flavor there is. It’s kind of a lower level Vodka because it’s cheap and also doesn’t have as much of an alcohol percentage in it like other vodkas do. I would recommend this flavor and brand though because it’s still very tasty.
Adriana V.
I loved making mojitos with this product. It was perfect. It doesn't compare to any alternatives. Its great and flavor is on point just add some ice. First time but definitely will become a repeat. Will be recommending this for sure.
Haley S.
Pontiac, MI
As a huge mojito fan, I thought I would give this product a shot. It tasted fine, but did not taste as good as a rum alternative. I could easily find a rum mix that is comparably priced. I would not recommend this product.
Olivia H.
ypsilanti
Does what all alcohol does: makes you hate it as you’re drinking it, love it a couple minutes later, and then hate it again when you’re sick. Not too expensive, great for mixed drinks. I will probably drink it again.
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This mojito flavor is one of my favorites. It’s refreshing and smooth. You can find it at pretty much any liquor store. It is perfect for any occasion. It’s also a really great value. I definitely recommend it!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this vodka because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Isabel G.
I think that this product has a really good mojito taste and it goes great with some sprite, it’s pretty affordable, not very expensive and it’s does the job and gets you tipsy, I would definitely buy again.
Mariajose R.
Dallas, TX
Smirnoff Mojito best drink for a pool afternoon with friends, sweet and deliciuos. When you drink it feels so good and easy to drink it that goes by like JUICE. Totally Love it, best smirnoff invention ever.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
One of my favorite smirnoff's out there. Its so tasty and its really affordable. The flavor is amazing you just cant describe the taste. You can find it in most stores like Walmart. I would totally buy it again.
Court O.
Washingtonville
Honestly, this stuff is so good I could drink it straight out of the bottle (if that wasn’t frowned upon). A great mixer, and not too overpowering. Worth the price, and I’d repurchase it in the future!
Kristin V.
I've never heard of this before, is it any good?
Silvanna M.
Valley Center, CA
Do any of you add mint to your drink like a traditional mojito or just drink it straight?
Dee P.
How does this taste? Do you have to add anything to this?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this actually taste like a monitor???
Darienne T.