BY SMIRNOFF

SMIRNOFF® Vanilla is delicious whether you blend it with mixers or enjoy it on the rocks. It has a sweet taste and pleasant aroma that makes SMIRNOFF® Vanilla a hit among all guests.

• "It goes so well with pretty much any sweet drink." in 1 review
  • "I use this with lime margarita mix and a bit of Coco Lopez to make the best key lime martinis!" in 1 review
  • "Love this and this is something i would buy if i were wanting to get drunk or just have a few drinks with friends. " in 1 review
  • "Not something I could drink all night, though." in 1 review
  • "I love to mix it with sunny D or citrus Tampico punch with a little bit of non dairy whipped cream." in 1 review
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I don't dislike this flavor at all. This was my favorite until I discovered the whipped cream flavor and my mind was blown. My favorite drinks to put this in are  Fanta Orange Soda Soft Drink for some orange cream vibes or in  Coca-Cola® Classic for just Vanilla Coke and both are decent but the whipped cream is smoother and the sweet vanilla flavor is better with what I use it for.
Taylor K.
I really enjoyed this brand, and particularly the vanilla flavor, during my undergraduate years (I graduated in 2017). It was cheaper than some nicer brands, but not too cheap that it was hard to swallow or anything. I enjoyed it as part of diet mixed drinks, and it was easy to drink as part of shots. There are better, more expensive brands, but at this price point, you really can’t go wrong with Smirnoff.
Maia Y.
McLean, VA
This is a great vodka for making mixed drinks or cocktails; it’s very strongly flavored and definitely leaves the drink tasting like vanilla. That being said, the strong vanilla taste did not make it a great vodka for shots. It’s definitely not the highest quality vodka too as it definitely leaves you feeling a little crummy the next day. Definitely worth the cheap price though. I bought it for only $15!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Vanilla is my absolute favorite flavor so when they added it to my favorite vodka I was in love. It is strong but that's just vodka. However, this is heaven if you enjoy a mixed drink. If its not Smirnoff I'm not drinking any other vodka. Quality at a reasonable price.
Renee V.
West Fargo
This is now my boyfriend's go-to Vodka.  He mixes it with Diet Coke and enjoys it as a stiff mixed drink. He also enjoys Vanilla Coke and the plain Smirnoff Vodka but says that the Vanilla Vodka is better. This is somewhat expensive in my opinion. But it is a good-quality vodka. The 1.75 is a better deal but it's not stocked at our local liquor store.
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
When I first turned 21 this seemed like my safest bet and this was my go to drink because I could slip it in everything I wanted. Vanilla was such an easy flavor to pair with any pop for a little vanilla twist. However, now that I've tried other kinds, the whipped cream gives the same twist to any drink but is a little smoother and has a stronger flavor
Robin P.
Scranton, PA
Vanilla flavored vodka are my favorite above everything else.  I like the sweetness level,  the acidity level the grainy amount verses the game or sweet and natural verses fake tasting. It's an all around good mix that goes down smooth and goes with anything.  It also is affordable and reasonably priced according to today's market.
Tracey P.
We have several great cocktail recipes that are built around the Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka. The two favorites in our home are the Vanilla rain, which is vanilla vodka, lemon lime soda and a squeeze of lemon, the other is the standard vanilla vodka and coke with a twist of lime. Both are very refreshing and should be enjoyed while relaxing poolside.
Danielle H.
Great product had great flavor would recommend to others!! Mixes great with coke. The product is affordable and last quite a while, I have bought this product more then once! I would definitely recommend costumers to try this!
Emily D.
Holiday
Perhaps knowing what would have been a good addition to mix it with would have helped. But I think vodka is usually better just plain vodka and then mixed with something. The flavored vodka just doesn’t work as well as I would have wanted it to. Again. A better mixer perhaps would have helped. I’m no bartender.
Jennifer R.
Clarksville, TN
What is your favorite mixer?
Jenn B.
What is good to mix this with!?
Elisabeth C.
Is the vanilla taste strong in this? Because then i would think its a wierd combination with the vodka, because its kind of bitter.
Amanda O.
Lanark, Ontario
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does others mix this vodka with?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
What's your go to mixed drink with this?