SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka

by Smirnoff

#21 in Vodka

SMIRNOFF® Vanilla is delicious whether you blend it with mixers or enjoy it on the rocks. It has a sweet taste and pleasant aroma that makes SMIRNOFF® Vanilla a hit among all guests.

Start your review of SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka!
Product Highlights
I love to mix it with sunny D or citrus Tampico punch with a little bit of non dairy whipped cream.in reviews
I use to drink this when I was in college and its taste real good, when you mix it with root beer. in reviews
I tried it for the first time that night and from now on that will be my go to drinkin reviews
Love this and this is something i would buy if i were wanting to get drunk or just have a few drinks with friends. in reviews
...not overwhelming, just pair it with coke and you got the exact flavor of vanilla coke, or put in your coffee, that is my favorite!in reviews
Sue H.
Edgar
SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Sue H.
Love a glass of ocean spray juice with Smirnoff Vanilla VodkaSMIRNOFF® Vanilla VodkaSMIRNOFF Vanilla Vodka !
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Smirnoff vanilla flavored vodka for an added flavor to mixed drinks like White Russians and Fuzzy Navels. The flavor is nice and it fake tasting. Smirnoff is a brand I trust and they didn't disappoint with their flavored vodkas.
Daniela D.
Bonney Lake, WA
SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Daniela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The taste is wonderful! My friends and me mixed it with sparkling water and was the perfect combination. I’ll definitely have another girls night with Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka :)
Leah J.
Ephrata, PA
This pair perfect with a cold ice Coke. Nothing better than an adult vanilla coke! Just splash a little in your coca cola and you'll never regret it.
Lisa M.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I actually like flavored vodka! I do need a mixer and I have found that the vanilla flavor mixes well with most sodas. My favorite mixer is root beer and it tastes delicious!!
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka is one of my faves that I keep in my fridge. Its great in root beer or in mountain dew voltage or anything that vanilla complements. Def one of my go tos!
Melissa G.
Port Huron
It is amazing with chocolate or vanilla ice cream. It is like an adult milkshake. It is a delicious treat.
Tisha T.
Beaver
This is good and very flavorful! Would definitely by again. Great price also! I like flavor better some other brands I’ve tried.
Shelby D.
Columbus
One word, delicious!! This vodka mixes so well will Diet Coke 👌🏼
Definately my favorite go to flavored vodka and the price is just right! Not exspensive at all! Packaging is the usually Smirnoff clear glass bottle.  Would definatley recommend to those who like a sweet vodka!
One word, delicious!! This vodka mixes so well will Diet Coke 👌🏼
Tammy C.
Van Wert, OH
Loveeeeee this vanilla flavored vodka. Of all the brands this is absolutely the best and affordable as well!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rei M.
Toronto
il y a un an
Elleni C. il y a un mois
I used to add it to a coke slurpee. So yummy!
member-6d9a8
il y a 2 ans
Morgan B. il y a un an
I suggest mixing it with either root beer or cherry Pepsi