Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Jesika W.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka is made with the extract of Madagascar vanilla, triple distilled and filtered 10 times. Smirnoff Vanilla is clean and smooth with intense vanilla aromas and flavors. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka is slightly sweet and is enjoyable sipped straight or on the rocks. Add Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka to cola, soda or mix it into a martini for a unique twist on the cocktail. see more...

Liza E.
Mt Pleasant
Tastes okay. It goes well with certain mixed beverages. There is a bit of a kick to the taste. Purchased at a liquor store which is where it is mostly found. This was the first Vanilla flavor purchased, but I have tried other flavors. I might buy it again, but depends on the pricing and what other options are available.
Kaitlin P.
Temple
Oh Smirnoff. It'll get the job done, but I don't really know anyone out of college that drinks it unless they're desperate. It doesn't go down nearly as smooth as some others on the market and most of the flavored bottles taste like perfume more than the actual flavor.
Natalee O.
I recently made White Chocolatinis (white chocolate martinis) for our White Christmas party and it was delicious! We were missing our chocolate shavings garnish, but I was SO amazed how you could taste the vanilla in the vodka. It wasn’t like a syrup taste either.
staci s.
maryville
this is by far my favorite buy and what i buy every time- extremely affordable and tastes great- probably cheaper than most other brands buy tast the best to me- would definatley buy over and over and recommend to anyone who loves vodka as i do  :-)
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
It is a great mixer vodka, it does have a sweet taste to it so it can be too much so I would not recommend buying it if you don’t like sweet stuff! I will not be buying this same flavor again but I will still be buying the brand of vodka !
Shana H.
Rossville
I typically buy this to mix drinks with because I don't want to spend a lot on mixers. This is great mixed with orange soda, tastes like an orange cream Popsicle. This is not a brand I would drink straight as it is not as smooth as others.
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
I know, vanilla vodka does not seem good but I promise you it is. This Smirnoff flavor isn't too sweet or over powering and is perfectly paired with so many different drinks or just on its own. Couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
I’m not really a vodka girl but this one is good! It’s got a hint of vanilla and goes great in mixed drinks. I used it for New Years and people kept asking for the recipe. Average price for vodka so all in all I have been satisfied.
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne
Mmmm! Mix this with Apple Cider and it is delicious! It’s just like drinking an apple pie! It may not be top shelf but it doesn’t break the bank. And it’s worth the money. I would absolutely buy again.
Maggie V.
We used this with Coke to make an alcoholic vanilla Coke. It was pretty good. I like drinks that you can't really taste the alcohol once you mix it, and this was pretty good with that.