Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Jesika W.

BY SMIRNOFF #94 in Vodka

Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka is made with the extract of Madagascar vanilla, triple distilled and filtered 10 times. Smirnoff Vanilla is clean and smooth with intense vanilla aromas and flavors. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka is slightly sweet and is enjoyable sipped straight or on the rocks. Add Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka to cola, soda or mix it into a martini for a unique twist on the cocktail. see more...

Erica K.
Erica K.
Jacksonville, FL
Out of all of the ones I have tried I found this one to be good.  I make this my second choice vodka because this is a brand I know well, so I usually stick with brands I know. I'm used to Smirnoff's mixed drinks the most anyway but just lately I have been trying out different liquors and this again is my second favorite. The value is fairly good in a lot of places and the plus to this is you can pretty much find this brand and favor almost everywhere.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Omg! I love this stuff! It has such a great flavor. I absolutely love mixing it with root beer and making a root beer float. It has such a good flavor that it's barely noticeable that you are drinking an alcoholic beverage. I brag about my vanilla vodka root beer floats made with Smirnoff whenever I get the chance!
Fashion Closet D.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
This is a perfect vodka infusion if you have a sweet tooth and you want to spice up a cup of coffee, a smoothie, or a bowl of ice cream. If you're not a fan of straight vodka this vanilla flavor is wonderful compromise! You can also buy these in the mini bottles so that you're not tempted to overindulge.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Lithonia
A bit strong, but taste amazing mixed with root beer! Taste similar to a root beer float. The vanilla comes across without being too overwhelming. Have purchased this many times and will do so again. Highly recommended to others to try. You could even do an adult root beer float with this! Yummy
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
A friend turned me onto this in college and I love it! It works as a fantastic mixer especially with coke to make a Vanilla Coke tasting drink. It has just the right strength and now awful back bite to it. It is a great value for the price and regularly makes it into my shopping list.
Audrey D.
Audrey D.
Tucker
This vodka is true to the flavor but was very overpowering. I enjoyed this vodka mixed with Coke Zero as it tasted like Vanilla Coke! However, I was very disappointed with how loose the cap was and how hard it was to keep it sealed after opening. Would probably not buy again.
Destynie S.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
This is the perfect vodka for mixing those sweet drinks that you need a vanilla vodka for. When I need flavored vodkas I usually go to Smirnoff, because they never disappoint. So yummy and so affordable! If you haven't tried any Smirnoff products yet, I highly suggest it.
Grace M.
Grace M.
This is a great vodka! It mixes well with root beer and other similar drinks, but could also be drunk by itself. It was very sweet and had a strong vanilla taste, so it is good for those of us that like things to be sweet. I would recommend it to other people to try.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Philadelphia
I have a huge distaste for this particular favor of Smirnoff, I am not a fan of anything Vanilla/whipped/icing. I've had it on multiple occasions but still do not like it. It's definitely affordable as it's always on sale, but no I would not recommend this to others.
Lark H.
Lark H.
I want to start out by saying I LOOOOVE vanilla vodka. I feel like Smirnoff has the best on the market. I make my pomegranate martinis with this and they turn out perfect everytime.
2 oz vanilla vodka
1oz pama liquer
Splash of lemon
Shake and garnish with a lemon twist