Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka  uploaded by Jesika W.

BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka is made with the extract of Madagascar vanilla, triple distilled and filtered 10 times. Smirnoff Vanilla is clean and smooth with intense vanilla aromas and flavors. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka is slightly sweet and is enjoyable sipped straight or on the rocks. Add Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka to cola, soda or mix it into a martini for a unique twist on the cocktail. see more...

Erica K.
Erica K.
Jacksonville, FL
Out of all of the ones I have tried I found this one to be good.  I make this my second choice vodka because this is a brand I know well, so I usually stick with brands I know. I'm used to Smirnoff's mixed drinks the most anyway but just lately I have been trying out different liquors and this again is my second favorite. The value is fairly good in a lot of places and the plus to this is you can pretty much find this brand and favor almost everywhere.
Liza E.
Liza E.
Mt Pleasant
Tastes okay. It goes well with certain mixed beverages. There is a bit of a kick to the taste. Purchased at a liquor store which is where it is mostly found. This was the first Vanilla flavor purchased, but I have tried other flavors. I might buy it again, but depends on the pricing and what other options are available.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Omg! I love this stuff! It has such a great flavor. I absolutely love mixing it with root beer and making a root beer float. It has such a good flavor that it's barely noticeable that you are drinking an alcoholic beverage. I brag about my vanilla vodka root beer floats made with Smirnoff whenever I get the chance!
Fashion Closet D.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
This is a perfect vodka infusion if you have a sweet tooth and you want to spice up a cup of coffee, a smoothie, or a bowl of ice cream. If you're not a fan of straight vodka this vanilla flavor is wonderful compromise! You can also buy these in the mini bottles so that you're not tempted to overindulge.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Lithonia
A bit strong, but taste amazing mixed with root beer! Taste similar to a root beer float. The vanilla comes across without being too overwhelming. Have purchased this many times and will do so again. Highly recommended to others to try. You could even do an adult root beer float with this! Yummy
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
As far as flavored vodkas go, this one is pretty good.  Smirnoff Vanilla is good mixed with Coke, orange soda, or even in a sweet martini.  I like this more than similarly priced brands, but it's not something I'll keep on hand regularly - more just for specific occasions.
Trish K.
Trish K.
This was absolutely fantastic added to Pina Coladas as well as a vanilla pudding shot recipe I tried. The White Russians had an added boost using the Vanilla flavored and topped with infused whipped cream. A smooth and tasty shot all on its own as well. A definite keeper in my cabinet.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
A friend turned me onto this in college and I love it! It works as a fantastic mixer especially with coke to make a Vanilla Coke tasting drink. It has just the right strength and now awful back bite to it. It is a great value for the price and regularly makes it into my shopping list.
Kayin H.
Kayin H.
Flagstaff
Vanilla vodka is a classic, and Smirnoff's does it well. I think this vodka is best suited mixed with gingerale or root beer, but when I added it to cranberry juice is tasted distinctly of soap. I would keep the mix simple when you're trying this drink, and you'll love it.
Audrey D.
Audrey D.
Tucker, GA
This vodka is true to the flavor but was very overpowering. I enjoyed this vodka mixed with Coke Zero as it tasted like Vanilla Coke! However, I was very disappointed with how loose the cap was and how hard it was to keep it sealed after opening. Would probably not buy again.