BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Ximbica A.
rye
I am Brazilian and a big fan of caipirinha . But buying a good aguardente sometimes it can be quite expensive. About a month ago I try caipinha with Smirnoff vodka. Is sweeter than aguardente and ILoved it!!! I definitely recommend Smirnoff Vodka.
YES x.
Doral, FL
Por su sabor neutral, es agradable para preparar cócteles, combinado con jugos cítricos como el limón y la naranja o agregando rodajas o trocitos de frutas. Normalmente lo tomo con hielo picado en vaso corto. Aunque muchos prefieren no mezclar vodka con nada más, para mi, es una bebida muy versátil.
Lynne K.
I like this either mixed as in a Caesar or straight on the rocks. It is a smooth vodka.
Allysa N.
Brampton
My go-to vodka. This is only alcohol that I buy consistently. It’s a staple to your liquor cabinet
Tessa W.
Columbus, OH
Live Smirnoff vodka. Mixes well with any juices or pops and is great for a night out or a night in with friends
Alexis H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Very affordable. Relatively smooth going down, and a good value. I use for mixed drinks!
Danni A.
Dublin
Smirnoff is one of go to liquors when I’m on a night out. It doesn’t taste that great, as all vodkas don’t but it’s still good!
Madison H.
Timmins
Screwdrivers are simple, and amazing. The flavored coolers are great too. Love to buy in bulk.
Mandy F.
I have used Smirnoff red label for years. It is a great, clean tasting vodka that is priced fairly good and it is really versatile. I like the different sizes that it is available in also. I will definitely be recommending it to anyone this Vodka to everyone.
Rachel M.
Phoenix, AZ
Gets me wasted. definitively gave me a big experience and gave me the chance to have a really good time
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.