BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Annie R.
State college , PA
Smirnoff is a great quality and bang for your buck. It comes is many different flavors so you can try a new one every time! It’s right in line with other vodkas that are priced a bit higher so like I said- bang for your buck. Highly recommend!
Alyssa S.
Royersford, PA
I’m a huge Bloody Mary fan and the vodka that goes in it makes a huge difference! Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is so smooth and it’s my go to for any Bloody Mary or mixed drink. I always recommend this vodka.
Maricella G.
Sacramento
This is perfect for a mixed drink or Jell-O shots . Doesn’t give you a hangover the next day either and not expensive at all
Carla N.
Justice
My go to vodka! Mixes well, goes down smooth, and I don't feel like I'm chugging gasoline when I have an occasional shot.
Laura B.
Plainfield
Mixes well and goes down smooth. Definitely a staple to have in the house. I mix mine with some sprite and a splash of grenidine. Yum!
Erica C.
Rocky Mount
Smirnoff is a great brand at an affordable price! I prefer Smirnoff or Three Olives vodka from the ABC store. Regular purchase at our household!
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka is very cheap, as in price! Very smooth as well. Goes great with all mixed drinks, it's not too strong, which is great.
Melanie L.
Sudbury
Was nice & smooth and easy to mix with chaser. Probably one of the best vodka’s I’ve tried
Jolene C.
Kansas City, KS
Its vodka what can I say most vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol to me so I mix it with soda or juice and proof the taste is gone. This is my go to vodka great price and much better than the super cheap stuff
Mikaela M.
This vodka is a staple for me when mixing drinks and cocktails. It’s great value for money and very affordable with great taste. It’s readily available and offers plastic packaging so it’s easy to bring to parties.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.