BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alexa K.
Waltham, MA
I’m a vodka girl and I have to say the only times I have ever felt sick from vodka, is with Smirnoff. I highly recommend you choose another brand. It doesn’t taste bad, however I believe it’s terrible quality. The Smirnoff flavored vodkas are even worse. Those are guaranteed to make you nauseous, no matter how experienced a drinker you are.
Daniela D.
Original flavor is absolutely disgusting but the flavored ones are good. There's a lot of different kinds and it's easy to recognize. Very cheap. Available at most liquor stores & bars. I'd buy it again if my go to wasn't available. Mixes well.
Destiny S.
I feel like this isn't even fair because I just don't like vodka by itself. Sometimes it plays nice, but this brand to me tastes super strong and not delicious by any stretch of the imagination. It's a little expensive and hurts to drink, would not recommend.
Emmanuel P.
San Jose , CA
I love Smirnoff it’s a great price for such a
Big bottle not only that it comes in many
Flavors now I’m not super keen on
Flavors but it is great even when used for a mixed drink it will not give it that cough syrup medicine taste to the drink
Love that it does not smell like Alcoy as much as others can’t go wrong with Smirnoff
Robbie V.
Milton, FL
Well, it’s Smirnoff. It’s not quite bad enough to make you wretch, but not good enough to be sought out to drink alone. Let’s be honest, no one is purchasing it for the drinking experience... they’re buying it because it’s cost effective and can get everyone lubricated quickly. Not worth seeking out, but does the job when needed.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love how this is not one of the more expensive Vodka's but taste like it should be. This is a very smooth vodka. I love it mixed with Cranberry 7-up or with apple juice. The flavors mixed pretty much takes all flavor of the mix and the vodka away and is so smooth going down you can put away a gallon before you realize it.
Kasey S.
R Red Label 59.2 Smirnoff Vodka is a good Vodka to bring to a party. It is inexpensive and comes in a pretty generous sized bottle. It has a good taste, but it is kind of harsh going down. I would recommend it mixed with some Cranberry Juice or some Sprite. You can find a small sized bottle for under $11.00. I give it 4⭐
Christine G.
Vacaville, CA
This vodka isn't too bad if you're looking for something that's not really expensive.  The price point is pretty good, and it doesn't taste too bad in mixed drinks.  As I started drinking some higher end brands of Vodka I've definitely noticed a difference in how much smoother some are compared to this brand.
Meghan M.
Concord
This was my “starter” vodka. Good price point and decent quality. Brings me back to my first few years of college. I find that it’s a little hard to drink going down plain though. Nowadays it’s usually what I buy for making a big batch of something as opposed to smaller drinks where you can really taste the vodka.
Brianna W.
I don't really care for the after taste of any Smirnoff Vodka. I also don't think it mixes very well. It's not a terrible vodka if your not trying to spend very much money though.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.