BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka This is one of my husbands favorite vodkas. He usually likes this with orange juice or cranberry juice. I love to use it for slushes. Great vodka for the price.
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
This vodka is nice to drink with strong savory mixed drinks or in screwdrivers. It does have a strange "smell" but dissipates quickly. It's usually the best value, so for larger events this is an excellent choice- just be mindful of mixing drinks- for light or sweet mixed drinks that odor might be detected by people who have sensitive taste/sense of smell.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
When we're making bloody marys, this is what we turn to. It's affordable, and you can often find it on sale if you keep your eye open. I'm not a vodka expert, but it has a decent flavor to me and doesn't give me a headache the next day like some vodkas do.
Daniela E.
Fresno
I’m not the biggest drinker there is, but I do like to have a drink every once in a while when I’m relaxing or for a couple on a night out with friends. My first experience with Smirnoff was not great. It has not real distinctive taste and is waaaay too strong. I guess if you know about drinks you could mix with something else, but I won’t be buying again.
Cherie C.
Nixa
This is my go to Vodka. This is the one I keep in my freezer and can pull out to add to some juice anytime . It’s an amazing value . The flavor is superb as well. I would highly recommend.
valerie s.
San Benito, TX
I love that Smirnoff vodka comes in a variety of flavors just like it’s drinks. The good thing is that it’s very affordable and petty available at every bar. Bad thing is that when you do take a shot of it it seems like it takes all the moisture from your mouth but I’m guessing a lot of the cheaper affordable vodkas have this same problem.
Jessica W.
Queensbury, NY
I can’t say that Smirnoff is my go-to vodka. It gets the job done but I always have trouble with the smoothness of it. It seems to be a personal preference, as many of my friends swear by Smirnoff. The flavored vodkas aren’t too shabby but I tend to stick to the no flavor so that I can mix it with anything. I do recommend drinking it cold.
Alexa K.
Waltham, MA
I’m a vodka girl and I have to say the only times I have ever felt sick from vodka, is with Smirnoff. I highly recommend you choose another brand. It doesn’t taste bad, however I believe it’s terrible quality. The Smirnoff flavored vodkas are even worse. Those are guaranteed to make you nauseous, no matter how experienced a drinker you are.
Daniela D.
Original flavor is absolutely disgusting but the flavored ones are good. There's a lot of different kinds and it's easy to recognize. Very cheap. Available at most liquor stores & bars. I'd buy it again if my go to wasn't available. Mixes well.
Destiny S.
I feel like this isn't even fair because I just don't like vodka by itself. Sometimes it plays nice, but this brand to me tastes super strong and not delicious by any stretch of the imagination. It's a little expensive and hurts to drink, would not recommend.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.