BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mary B.
Washington
The good old original! This was my first vodka that wasn’t a crappy plastic bottled ticket to a hole in your stomach, and I remember marveling at how smooth it was! I’ve since then tried others that have surpassed this one, but Smirnoff will always hold a special place in my heart.
Artie G.
Bronx, NY
Great solid vodka, does the job. Thats it.
Great solid vodka, does the job. Thats it. Great solid vodka, does the job. Thats it. Great solid vodka, does the job. Thats it.
Elizabeth C.
Smirnoff is a nice low mid-tier vodka to have for parties. The price of the handle is relatively cheap, yet the taste isn't completely abandoned for the low price. It definitely beats a Burnett and is perfect for large group parties and get togethers. For better taste of vodka, I recommend filtering it through a Brita filter, but only if you're ok with throwing one away afterwards.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Smirnoff is not my favorite Vodka but it definitely is a runner up. Its flavor on its own is ok, pretty strong, has a medium burn going down, and is best when mixed with fruit (citrus) juices or a wine cooler like Smirnoff Ice. It’s price is not bad at all, I think a 1.7 liter would run about $33 doll-hairs. Not a bad choice. Would recommend.
Jessi M.
Marion
This was one of the first vodkas I have tried and it was really good. I'm not an alcohol person, I don't like the taste, but my friends made me several different drinks and I couldn't taste the alcohol at all and I firmly believe that it's because of this particular vodka. Most others I can taste the alcohol and I can't really stand it. This is the only vodka I'll use now.
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
This is a good vodka but I don't find it to be great, I think that there are better ones out there and the packaging on this one is very cheap, the cap just always feels like paper in my hands when I am getting ready to mix a drink. I would rather buy something else.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
Smirnoff reminds me of college. The taste is distinct and doesn't go down well for me. Because it reminds me of college, when I taste it I get reminded of nights I drank too much! I usually only buy this because the price is lower than other vodkas I like. If you want to get drunk for a low price, then Smirnoff is the way to go. But if you want a sophisticated drink, stay away.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I’m an avid vodka drinker and I generally enjoy the Smirnoff brand, but this version did them a disservice, in my opinion they should throw it away and go back to the testing table until they find the perfect solution. The taste was rough, kinda like a tequila but nowhere close to as enjoyable it immediately upset my stomach and ruined my night, I definitely will not be drinking this ever again extremely disappointed.
Rachel R.
Shirley
The best vodka EVER! I’m a simple girl, I don’t need flashy. The packaging is great. It’s affordable with amazing quality. There’s a variety of sizes which is perfect! Goes down smooth and mixes well. I recommend this to any and everyone. My absolute favorite!!
Rachel D.
Smirnoff is a good vodka for mixing other beverages. I am not a fan of it by itself. It's very reasonably priced and there are many variations and sizes. I typically purchase this when I have company that will be drinking rather than a higher quality vodka.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.