BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Great. Replaces any lonely night with tears of joy. Smooth and prior to my surgery, one of my go to drinks for my husband’s underways or any typical bland night.
Teresa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Value is what makes this a "great" vodka. I love the taste/flavor with the mix I typically use orange juice or cranberry. I love to make white russians, as well.
Marielle S.
Blacksburg, VA
Smirnoff is an alright vodka, I haven't had it in a few years because I have decided that Tito's is my favorite so I don't find the need to buy Smirnoff anymore.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
This vodka is harsh. Fine for mixed drinks, but don’t drink it straight. Inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. Won’t be buying it again from my local store.
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
It's a good vodka not the best one out there. For the price it is great especially if you are buying it for a crowd. It is the one I reach for after my favorite.
Courtney F.
Perfect for making Kami Kaze's, which is mostly what I used it for. Occassionally, I would also pour it in a fruit smoothie blend or plain cranberry juice.
David K.
Boston
While this is by no means high end vodka, we keep it on hand when we are mixing vodka into other drinks. Not my favorite straight, but a good value with no hangover.
tiffani w.
A headache and tummy ache in a bottle. I did not like this vodka at all. It wasnt even the least bit smooth and taste harsh with other mixers to the point of it over powering it even when just pouring 1 shot.
member-bb270
prince george
Smirnoff vodka goes down like water. It mixes well with all mixers and actually doesn’t have that nasty after taste. I love mixing with club soda and cranberry juice. It tastes light and has little calories
Dana R.
Washington, DC
I really like this alcohol. It is vodka. I like that it is distilled three times. That is two more times than one time. I only drink it on Saturdays. Because Saturdays is for the boys
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.