BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
Helped me get drunk for cheap. Definitely not the best idea to get the super sweet flavored ones such as whipped cream. They may taste good going down but they most definitely do not taste good coming up.
Jennifer H.
This product is smooth and has a nice taste and can mix with pretty much anything. Is has a great value and nice packaging, and it’s better than other vodkas I’ve had and I would definitely buy it again!
Maria C.
Terrific product that is clean tasting.  It is great alone on the rocks or with a mixed drink.  Perfect as a gift.  I come back again and again as a customer.  The flavor is crisp and smooth.
Erin K.
De Pere, WI
Smirnoff vodka is my go to for a mixed drink! It is reasonably priced when purchasing and comes in glass bottles as well as plastic bottles! I love that I can use it in different juices, or cocktails!
Nicole F.
Claremont, NH
I love this with Schweppes® Ginger Ale and Minute Maid® Cranberry Apple Raspberry this taste amazing this is my drink of choice when i make a drink
Patricia D.
Cheap vodka, but does the work. Usually buy it for college pre games because it is not expensive, however it is not the best quality but good enough for the price paid. Will definitely keep buying it.
Dana D.
Great for my light, yummy ,summer concoctions. Fresh fruits are the bomb. I've used this in several different types of homemade mixes,, as well as by itself. I also use it to make my vanilla extract.
Jessica K.
This vodka burned. But it was still really good. This is the type of vodka you get to mix with a drink. It was my first time getting this one and burned less then competitors. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Cortney D.
Orland park, Il
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smirnoff is the only vodka I can drink and have no hangover the next day. Everyone thinks that is crazy but it’s the truth. It is affordable, the taste isn’t bad, and you can find it anywhere.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA
Very smooth and great tasting paired with a Diet Coke and ice. Never have to worry about not feeling great the next day as this is a top shelf product
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.