BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
I love Smirnoff products especially for special occasions this is a very popular vodka choice and they come in many flavors as well these are great for mixed drinks
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Definitely a great product. Strong, but considering you’re purchasing vodka, I’d assume that’s what you want. Definitely worth the price and will purchase again!
Haley L.
Eagan, MN
A decent vodka, but not my absolute favorite. Definitely doesn’t go down as smooth as others such as Tito’s. But with a chaser, this can work for mix drinks etc.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
This vodka is harsh. Fine for mixed drinks, but don’t drink it straight. Inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. Won’t be buying it again from my local store.
Alex Z.
Glendale
Easily the bet go to vodka on the market. Easy and smooth to drink for as cheap as it is! Only complaint is it has a very rubbing alcohol taste after about 5 seconds
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
It's a good vodka not the best one out there. For the price it is great especially if you are buying it for a crowd. It is the one I reach for after my favorite.
Teresa B.
Value is what makes this a "great" vodka. I love the taste/flavor with the mix I typically use orange juice or cranberry. I love to make white russians, as well.
Courtney F.
Perfect for making Kami Kaze's, which is mostly what I used it for. Occassionally, I would also pour it in a fruit smoothie blend or plain cranberry juice.
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
Smooth taste without the high price. My go to drink with this is a simple pineapple vodka. Love that you can get it at pretty much any grocery store/liquor store
David K.
Boston
While this is by no means high end vodka, we keep it on hand when we are mixing vodka into other drinks. Not my favorite straight, but a good value with no hangover.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.