BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lilly D.
Dorchester , MA
It’s a pretty good vodka for the price point. If you’re not looking to drink like a college kid or a celebrity, this is the perfect in between. Can never go wrong.
April F.
Salina
I love the price of this Vodka!! I love the burn when you swallow this Vodka!! I love how you can mix this Vodka with literally anything and it still tastes good!!
Corinna G.
Defiance, OH
I like this vodka, very good and we like to mix it. My husband tends to and I always open it up when friends are over. The price is reasonable and it tastes good.
Afton M.
This is another good vodka that won’t break your bank. It’s a great vodka for mixed drinks with cranberry juice or orange juice but I wouldn’t recommend shots. I like that they sell the big ones good for parties!
Valeria S.
Love it! I love the cranberry one on a sunny day with cranberry juice and just a lil bit of lemon juice, and the original its perfect for brunch and mimosas
Erin P.
Clay, NY
It’s just a middle of the board vodka nothing really special about it...better than well vodka but nothing I’d want to drink straight...I bought it when money was tight in the college days probably wouldn’t now.
megan A.
Purchased at: Target
It doesn’t mix well (not me for at least) and I wouldn’t take shots cause it burns unlike other vodkas I’ve tried. But it’s cheap and great for those on a budget
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Great. Replaces any lonely night with tears of joy. Smooth and prior to my surgery, one of my go to drinks for my husband’s underways or any typical bland night.
Maegan M.
Hardin, KY
Only use this for my Jello shots, but makes them wonderfully! PRICE is great for making the Jello shots for get togethers, especially when making 100's of shots!
Marielle S.
Blacksburg, VA
Smirnoff is an alright vodka, I haven't had it in a few years because I have decided that Tito's is my favorite so I don't find the need to buy Smirnoff anymore.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.