BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I am a sucker for Smirnoff because the price is hard to beat. This is great to throw into a Long Island or have with some cranberry juice. It’s not the greatest vodka on the market, but for the price, the taste is pretty darn good. It’s definitely one that I go back to for casual drinking, wouldn’t serve at a party or anything, but you can’t really go wrong with this one.
Eli C.
Roseville
Not crazy about Smirnoff in the least but alas, it’ll make for a decent evening if there’s nothing else being served. It’s your basic “college dayz” vodka that you drink for drink’s sake and don’t think twice that there’s actually anything else that’s good out there. If I were back in college, I’d totally buy this, but now that I’m middle-aged? Well, not so much.
Irvin R.
This is my Tanqueray of Vodka.  This is pretty much where I draw the line, save for Burnetts but that is for volume cocktail drinking, as far going low cost on vodka.  When I look at the price, to stand alone drinkability, to mixabiility matrix this is the best value.  Especially with a good chill on it this is some pretty smooth stuff.
Torrey C.
Hackett
Love the taste, never disappoints! Will purchase again in the near future and will make certain that I recommend to all my friends and family!! Great straight or with a mixed drink!!!!!!!!!!!
Verushka Y.
Allentown
Love making my White Russian with this vodka along with Baileys Original Irish Cream and having it served on the rocks! Sometimes I like coating my glass with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and even topping off the drink with Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original and s Great Value : Maraschino Cherries
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Great multi use product. Obviously a great mixer at a reasonable price, but not something I’d drink on it’s own. However, this is literally the best distillation I’ve found for cleaning my 3D printer glass. It dries really well, and for some reason seems to clean better than other similar brands. What better than a drink that doubles as a cleaning product?!
Sara M.
Atlanta
Fair brand of vodka. The price point is great. $20 for 1 liter. If given the opportunity of different brands this would not be my first choice. Not good for a martini but if you have a high quality mixer it makes the flavor better. My favorite to mix with smirnoff would be a high quality ginger beer to make a moscow mule with a fresh lime.
Shelby D.
Mesa
I always have this vodka in my liquor cabinet to make mixed drinks with. It is affordable but doesn’t come with the side effects (nasty hangover) like some of the cheaper vodkas do.
Olivia D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This vodka saved me in college. Affordable and a name everyone knew, but we didn’t know better than to ask for it. The unflavored is the only one I can still use to mix with without having flashbacks of idiotic nights with my roommates. 10/10 would recommend to broke college students. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Elaina m.
adena
Blah. Bottom of the barrel nasty cleaning alcohol taste. Not my jam at all. This is something I puked once in high school and thought meh it’s cheap enough I’ll just get this. But I had to really water it down to even pretend to enjoy it. Nothing like being st a party and doin the ol’ sip and shiver ... classy. And no.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.