BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jessica B.
Fairbanks, AK
Purchased at: Safeway
We purchased this vodka a lot for holidays and everyone seemed to enjoy it. And it’s a really good price. It is really good to make a screwdriver with or to take shots. I don’t really like the flavored ones.
K M.
Key West
Smirnoff is an easy choice to keep on hand at all times in your house for unexpected gatherings or a simple beverage after a long day. Because it’s so affordable, you can always recommend it to your friends.
kimberly p.
Smirnoff is definitely one of my go to vodkas! It is extremely affordable which makes its even better! Perfect for making mixed drinks with all different flavors and also for making jell-o shots! Great buy!
Janine P.
Princeton
Good vodka, good value. This is one I use mixed with other ingredients and mixers. This is my second go to vodka, the first is Deep Eddy but not everyone carries that, if I can’t get it then I buy Smirnoff.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
I love me a good vodka red bull! And I use this vodka to make me a good drink!! It’s not the smoothest but it is not the worst! It’s fairly affordable and I feel like my local liquor store has it on sale often.
PohaiKapena K.
Waianae, HI
This vodka is smooth! The price isn’t outlandish compared to other vodkas who give even smaller amounts! It tastes great over the rocks and mixes well with fruity juices. I’d recommend this vodka to others.
Chelsea F.
Hot Springs, AR
This vodka is very smooth and great for shots. If you’re looking for a strong alcohol with no flavor then this is perfect. Great compared to others in its price range. Would buy again for sure. 9/10 rating.
Kayla T.
Lexington, KY
This is a vodka that you drank in college and left it after about a year of it being the only thing you drank. I liked it back in the day... can’t say the same now. But that could very well be my own fault.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very very dry and bitter going down. Not easy to drink unless it’s been mixed with something. I have bought this before and would not recommend unless you’re mixing with many other drinks to help the flavor
Vivian L.
staten Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
Awesome vodka and comes in a big container, it’s perfect for parties when you are doing some cocktails or just to keep it at home as you little treasure it tastes good it doesn’t matter what you mix it with
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.