BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Anna T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This is my go to for party punch bowls. Very inexpensive and has a great taste. It’s perfect for mixed drinks and large crowds. It’s actually better tasting than a lot of high end brands. Would definitely recommend.
Aubrianna S.
Bridgeport , CT
when it comes to get together a with friends and family this is one of many different types of vodka. usually I’ll mix it with some type of juice since it has no flavor
Mista L.
Playa Del Rey
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a decent and affordable vodka and worth the price. I usually buy when I am on a budget and need something to mix my drinks with. I would recommend this product.
Tori P.
Philadelphia
Great for a mix in to a drink or even in a jungle juice. The packaging is simple yet effective and gets the message across. I haven’t tried others but this is my go to.
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
I like Smirnoff, though it’s not my favorite brand. It is the brand I use if I don’t want to break the bank on a drink, but also don’t want a disgusting house brand. It goes down fairly smooth, and is good in mixed drinks.
Amanda R.
Daphne
Purchased this for a party, was not disappointed. It was inarguably a step up from our usual Popov, and was nice. Wasn't horribly expensive, and everyone seemed pleased by it. I'm rating this four stars because I've had nicer, but this wasn't half bad.
Hillary D.
Parkville, MO
I think this is a great cheap vodka. It is not my favorite as far as taste but i think the price for this is worth it. I think it’s great with orange juice or Red Bull
Samantha P.
Morristown, TN
Typically good vodka. Very smooth and tastes good with anything you put it in. Also very easy to drink. I would definitely recommend Smirnoff of ANY flavor. Terrific!!
Parker R.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean let’s be real : it gets the job done and it’s cheap. This reminds me of college and first moving out on my own. I’ve upgraded since, but I wouldn’t turn it down
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth, FL
This was the vodka my friends and i would always purchase. It was definitely our party drink. It is definitely in expensive but it get the job done of giving me a buzz.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.