BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Denisse H.
tempe
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to drink vodka with cranberry juice. It’s an ok drink. I like the way it taste although others don’t. Would recommend if you don’t know what to get on a night out
Carrissa A.
Midway Park, NC
This vodka is affordable and mixes well with most drinks. For the price it’s pretty smooth l. It can be found pretty much everywhere and it defiantly gets the job done. It’s my go to liquor!
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
Affordable and has a great taste for mixed drinks. We usually try to buy a new brand of vodka when we run out, but we Will continue to purchase this vodka in the future.
Riki T.
El Paso
It's our go to vodka. My husband loves the flavor and its inexpensive for someone who busts vodka all the time.
It's a solid mid road vodka, especially for mixed drinks.
Lisa R.
Manhattan Beach
It’s good. It’s not the best vodka I’ve ever had but it’s a solid vodka to mix with! This was a favorite of mine in college, mix with some cranberry and yours good to go
Nahired C.
A really great vodka..
You can mix with a lot of things jus to get a good drink even I like use the vodka for my cupcakes.
This vodka has a good price, its no expensive.
Kirsten K.
Rochester, MN
Smooth brand a vodka and good for making mixed drinks. Comes off tasting a little harsh at times, but overall one of the better tasting brands for the affordable price.
Jordan M.
Berea, KY
It’s great in a pinch but the burn is definitely stronger with Smirnoff in my opinion than with other vodkas that I’ve had. The packaging is plan but is to be expected.
Courteney J.
This is usually the vodka I grab when I’m making a punch or something other than mixing a liquor with a mixer. It’s kind of middle of the road taste-wise and price-wise, when I don’t want to buy an expensive bottle but don’t want to get the cheapest one either.
Dawn W.
Navarre, FL
My go to vodka when stocking up at the house or hiring the bars on a night out. Such a versatile liquor, but still love it with a Sprite or Diet Coke with a lime.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.