BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nikkolette L.
Woodinville, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
It’s a classic go to when you have a party and need to show up with a bottle. Not the best but as we all know, it gets the job done at a price point that most can handle!
💐emily J.
Chula Vista
My favorite and go to drink is cranberry vodka and I love using this vodka. It’s a great price for what you get. It’s a great product especially if you’re a fan of vodka.
Kayla E.
Terre Haute
Love love love this brand! Very affordable, smooth, just everything. The packaging is simple, and they don't try to make themselves look expensive just to get you to buy.
Ashley A.
Anaheim, CA
Not my favorite but it’s affordable and not horrible. It’s not as easy to drink as my favorites. I’m not a repeat customer, I prefer to not drink cheap liquor as it makes me ill. I would recommend it if you can’t afford others.
Brittney G.
Jarrell
This is a good one to buy for a party because you can get a lot for your money. If you are looking for a vodka that is smooth and easy to drink this is not what you want.
Haley D.
Woodland Hills
Smirnoff is cheap and easy. I used it as a broke college student and the taste was good enough to still enjoy my drinks without being too overpowered by the vodka flavor.
Amy S.
I like this product. It’s pretty good. I goes down smooth so long as it is chilled. The flavor isn’t terrible unless it’s warm then it feels like your insides are in fire
Teresa T.
Chula Vista, CA
Not big on Smirnoff . It is a cheap vodka so If you have a budget then Smirnoff is the one to go to . The taste isn’t great, but a few drinks in & it won’t matter anymore
Desiree S.
Frederick
I like this for making mixed drinks. It's a good value so it's nice to buy when you're having a party and want to make a larger number of drinks. It met my expectations and I would buy it again.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
I usually buy Smirnoff vodka compared to other brands because of the price. It is smooth enough to drink with just a few lemons squeezed into it and it’s also good for mixed drinks.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.