BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Raychel K.
Saint Louis
Good vodka does have alittle bite but an all around good drink bottle is basic glass decent label easy to find price is is perfect for what your getting fully satisfied with product
Tabitha B.
Reading
This vodka is one of my go to's. Its very smooth without that "BAM" in your face hello vodka is here to party slam. It holds it's own standing alone or mixed with other flavors/liquids.
Love this. Great for mixed drinks. Tastes great with pretty much any fruit juice. My husband will drink it with Sprite as well. Don’t drink too much or you’ll be on the floor all night.
Tiffany W.
Montgomery, AL
it's a pretty decent brand for its price. I'm not a vodka drinker but when I do drink it I tend to get it. in my area its typically under 20 dollars for 1 Lt ... great for hunch punch.
Ashley M.
Tuscaloosa
This is my favorite vodka. The price is always perfect. It’s smooth, it mixes well. I never have a headache after drinking this all night. Smirnoff in general is a great alcohol brand.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
This got me through many college nights. It’s affordable and not nearly as rough as the super “cheap stuff.” If your making Jell-O shots or cooking with your vodka— Smirnoff is a MUST!
Lauren F.
Wdm, IA
This is a good vodka if you’re looking for a cheap alcohol for mixed drinks. I would not recommend for martinis but works well with sodas. I would choose this over other cheap liquors.
Kelly H.
Buffalo City, WI
I love this vodka mainly because it's inexpensive and the flavor is easily masked by whatever it's mixed with. It's great for my wife as she isn't thrilled with strong alcohol flavors.
Jordyn P.
Redding, CA
Smirnoff is usually my go to vodka because it’s more affordable than other name brand vodkas. But I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite vodka to drink only because sometimes it tastes a little too salty. It’s a known brand and it’s easy to remember.
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
My absolute favorite vodka. It is very affordable!! All my college roommates and I drank this. We had bottles of this lined up on our cabinets. You can make the best drinks with this!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.