BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
My absolute favorite vodka. It is very affordable!! All my college roommates and I drank this. We had bottles of this lined up on our cabinets. You can make the best drinks with this!!
Alex B.
Los Angeles
It was great when I was in my 20's but I can't really do it anymore. Flavored or original, I don't care for the taste and it does give me a headache the next day even with a glass of water between drinks.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This is basically an "old reliable" for me. It's fairly inexpensive, tastes okay. It's not nearly as smooth as more expensive brands. It has a definite taste, but it's not unpleasant.
Morgan H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being a college student, I love how affordable Smirnoff is. It also has many different fun flavors, such as a the peppermint flavor during Christmas time! I would highly recommend it.
Rebe S.
Providence
Very harsh going down! This will get you drunk after 3 shots! It mixes well with clear drinks, like sprite, and becomes tasteless after your second cup. Definately gets the job done!
Kirstie P.
Monterey
Smirnoff is a good voka that we use for parties and lots of people cause it's a good vodka that's in our price range we most use the pinaple one for our pina Apple upside down shots.
Chandler M.
chicago
Wonderful and smooth vodka. Great on the rocks or with a mixer. If you’re looking for a real treat use this as a base for your next White Russian. Simple packaging and great pricing.
jme_riley R.
Coal City
This vodka is decent priced and doesn’t taste too strong compared to other low cost vodkas that I have tried! I would like to try other flavors in the future! Yes, I would recommend!
Kelsey F.
New Orleans, LA
I think everyone has had Smirnoff and it’s as expected. It’s a fairly inexpensive vodka, but it’s rough and not always pleasant. The red packaging catches your eye on the shelf. I’d recommend to a 21 year old looking for an inexpensive party drink.
Jaliely L.
johnson city
Some of my favorite memories were made around this stuff right here. This is perfect for college parties and hunch punch. It won’t tear your stomach up like other inexpensive vodkas.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.