BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Gina C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smooth taste and a great price. Most drinks I use with vodka are from this brand. Pretty smooth and mixes really well with anything I have mixed with it. Totally worth a taste if you haven’t tried it.
Deni A.
Huntley, IL
Just like any other vodka, really. Not particularly good or bad. Wouldn’t take shots of it but it’s a good addition to mixer. It’s one of the most affordable brands so I’d recommend it in that aspect.
Samantha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my least favorite vodkas. Tastes like rubbing alcohol and isn’t very smooth. I believe you should be able to sip on a vodka straight and not wince afterward and you will not get that with this!
Jennessa K.
Silver lake , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite vodkas. Cheap and good. I should be a promoter for this company. I get at least one 1.75 a weekend. Cheap and easy to share with friends. Easy for shots. Easy for drinks. Mixes well with any type of chaser. Makes good drinks. Can’t go wrong.
Jean G.
Virginia Beach
Super smooth tasting ! All of my friends loved it . I added it in Jell-O shots and it made them amazing ! I have been using this brand for a couple years now . I’ve tried others but nothing compares !
Kelly S.
Fayetteville , NC
Smooth texture ice cold. Not bitter and hits you in the cheeks where it is tart. Flavor is full and not light or weak. Viscosity is not to dense but easy to go down. I would buy this again over others
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Great tasting vodka that has been one of my go-to’s for years! Easy to sip on but also great in some of my favorite cocktails! I always have some on hand and it is definitely a favorite among friends!
Amanda Y.
Cheap vodka, good value for mix drinks and beginner drinking. This is a party vodka, not a sophisticated lounging drink. I would bring this to a friends house and not be upset if I left it there or if it was shared around
Briana F.
Orlando
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always good for a party! Great mixed with any chaser since it’s a regular vodka without any flavor. Always good for making vodka cranberry cocktails or any other cocktails at your next outing or party
Tiffany A.
Chicago
good price, but doesn’t taste cheap! Within the range of things I’m willing to pay for in college, but still feels like a little splurge. Compared to other vodkas I’ve tried, it’s definitely in my top
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.