BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Megan C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great household vodka. It has great flavor. It is reasonably priced. It makes great drinks and memories. I this it is affordable compared to the other brands. I would buy again.
Meagan H.
Waxahachie , TX
This vodka is good, but it’s not as smooth as I would like it to be. For the price though, definitely a good buy. If you’re looking to buy in bulk for a party, I would recommend Smirnoff.
Tanya H.
Love the assortment of flavors that you can choose from.. my favorite would have to be the raspberry or pomegranate and mix them with raspberry ginger ale.. it's a great summer time drink
Mackenzie R.
Spring Hill
Smirnoff is a great and affordable brand when shopping for vodka. The price for the taste is amazing. It burns but not too bad. College students usually use this as a go to when shopping.
Heather J.
Winthrop
To dry for my liking I am a personal fan of the goose. I would rather by goose for the price and taste. Goose is smoother and Smirnoff had a wicked bite to the dryness. Awful flavor
Cheryl P.
Overall, this is a good quality vodka. It isn't as smooth as some, but it definitely scores some smooth points for sure. This is a good one for bloody Mary's, I think it works perfectly.
Alanah H.
Hamilton, ON
Typical cheap vodka. Prefer to spend more on something better quality but will still drink this as long as there’s a good mix for it. Not the best for shots because it tastes very bitter
Rachel F.
Smirnoff is pretty good if you’re looking for a quick, cheap go to vodka that you’ll be mixing with soda or juice/mixers. Its the kind of vodka that you could bring to a party and share.
Audry H.
Alpharetta, GA
I used to drink Smirnoff in college. After graduating I’ve never purchased or voluntarily drink it again. If you want a budget friendly vodka you’re better off with kettle one or Tito’s.
Noreen E.
Sarasota, FL
We recently started making our own infusions and find this vodka a great addition to our concoctions. Whether it is Cucumber and Basil and Smirnoff or  Watermelon and mint. This vodka goes well with our experiments. The value is great for the handle.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.