BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Destiny C.
Los Angeles
I love Smirnoffs, I've tried lots of different flavors and I just can't have enough of them! They don't burn g po ing down and have a good taste to it instead of tasting like rubbing alcohol
member-45cb2
this is one of the better vodkas i have tried. it has a crisp flavor that is not too overpowering. it has a great value and this size is usually enough for a party
Larrisa P.
I lived in FL for most of my life. I've watched this vodka fly off the shelf for as long as I can remember. There is a very good reason. They make a great vodka at a super affordable price.
Dena C.
Hot Springs
Totally standard vodka. It’s good. I prefer a bit higher quality brand because I usually do put money into unflavored vodka. It’s fine for the cost for sure. I have purchased it many times.
Kimberly E.
Hobart
Honestly, you can't really go wrong with Smirnoff. I don't drink often so I don't really have a lot to compare it to but it's definitely my go to when I need vodka for a mixed drink to try.
Ann R.
Smirnoff Vodkas are one of my favorites because of all the flavors they have to offer. I love to mix the flavors with Sprite! Smirnoff is also my go to Vodka when making Jell-O shots.
Bailee K.
Great for mixed drinks, goes well with other alcohols. Haven't tried other vodkas to compare to. Purchased mine at a liquor store. Didn't disappoint, I would buy it again. Overall satisfied
Alaina H.
Gillsville
This is probably one of my favorite Vodkas to drink because of the fact that it’s not flavored. It’s smooth and goes great with any mixer and it’s not that expensive for what size you get.
Beatriz  V.
El Paso, TX
Smirnoff vodka is my go to when I’m on a budget. It’s smoother than others and mixes well with all my mixers. I would recommend it to others and would definitely purchase it in the future.
Tanya H.
Love the assortment of flavors that you can choose from.. my favorite would have to be the raspberry or pomegranate and mix them with raspberry ginger ale.. it's a great summer time drink
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.