BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Heawon Y.
Iowa City
Cheap! I’ll use Smirnoff for mixed drinks like vodka cranberries or vodka Red Bull’s because the mix overpowers the taste of the vodka really well. I would not recommend doing shots of Smirnoff
Bailey L.
Sycamore, IL
Not my favorite vodka but it’s a good quality for the price. Easily mixable, good amount in the bottle, and tastes like most any other vodkas. I like it wish a splash of sprite and blue caraco.
Christopher G.
Fontana
I really did enjoy it actually is quite smooth and delicious it's strong enough but not overpowering as other ones have a very strong nasty flavor. I mostly enjoyed mixing it into other drinks.
Amanda E.
This vodka has a smooth taste, and mixes well with juice for cocktails. The flavor is good, and for the price this is a good deal. This is our everyday go to brand of vodka. I would buy again.
Shakira D.
I swear you can never go wrong with a good bottle of Smirnoff as a chill drink if you want a really nice buzz this is the way to go... Great drink to make smoothies with and other mixed drinks
Jamie B.
Providence
This is a great vodka to have on hand for large parties when quantity is more important than quality. It’s not the best, but it will get the job done! Great for making large batched cocktails.
Gabrielle G.
Brighton, MA
Smirnoff is my favorite affordable vodka brand and has been for years. It makes a great cocktail, it’s affordable, and the branding is consistent. It’s price point makes it the perfect add on.
Kelly B.
Purchased at: Costco
Smirnoff vodka is an affordable vodka that is satisfactory to my taste. I do not drink it alone only in mixed drinks. I think it tastes about the same as an average vodka. I will continue to recommend this product to my friends and I will continue to purchase it.
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are looking for a decent value vodka, this is a great option! The price makes it perfect for whipping up a large batch of mixed cocktails for a party while not wanting to break the bank
Tara S.
Washington, PA
Has a smooth taste. Works well for mixed drinks. I also use it as a base for mixing essential oils. I make room sprays and perfume sprays and since vodka is unscented this is perfect for that.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.