BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sierra H.
Hermitage
Got the job done but wasn’t as smooth as some on the other vodkas I have had before. It’s affordable for college students but as an adult I would suggest going with something a little more expensive
Haley S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
One of the best tasting vodkas I've had. All Smirnoff products I have tried, have been mixed with other things, but in genuinely enjoy the smooth taste it has! I prefer to drink it with orange juice!
Meaghan M.
McKinney
Smirnoff Triple distilled has more of a burn and taste than what I expect from something that is triple distilled. That doesn't mean it's out of the running! But I will only use it for mixed drinks.
Dante T.
henderson
Best for value. Going to a party and need something to start the party, bring this vodka. Kinda boring bottle but everyone knows it's easy to mix with and enjoy. Yes I would buy this again and again.
Tracy M.
Hewitt
For an inexpensive vodka it is surprisingly very smooth. The label is simple and straightforward. It actually exceeded my expectations from the first time I tried it. I would recommend it to others.
Mary G.
One of the best out there for using in any mixed drink recipe. This is a top shelf product to me as I have worked in restaurants that use top shelf only liquors. Definitely one of my top shelf picks.
Tiffany B.
Lincoln
Used to drink it all the time.. not so much anymore. Great flavor, mixes well with other drinks though I liked it just chilled plain. Price is good too. Found just about anywhere that sells alcohol.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I would typically mix with soda or just take shots. It is affordable, does burn a little going down and I think it is comparable to alternatives. It is fairly inexpensive and I would recommend to others
Jorrel J.
Carson
It’s not my favorite, and it reminds me of high school, however if you’re making a drink in which the quality of the vodka is not integral to the beverage, this is one of those things where you can get a good bang for your buck.
Nicole B.
I thought that Smirnoff Triple Distilled was just as good as any other Smirnoff vodka. I didn't notice any change in it's taste due to extra distillation process though. I would still say that Smirnoff is worth buying again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.