BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Holly F.
Warwickshire
This is always my #1 go to for ANY party or pre drinks! It’s super easy to drink and is paired perfectly with some good old lemonade. It isn’t too rough to drink so if you’re not used to drinking vodka I’d definitely start off with Smirnoff! Hands down would buy again...and again...and again! ;-)
Bev H.
Ottawa
Plain simply vodka. This is basically the cheapest vodka you can get that is still drinkable. I have mixed this with water but you are better off mixing this with pop or juice as it can be a bit harsh. Over-all not bad but I would rather spend an extra dollar or two for something a bit nicer.
Lori G.
Gloucester
Pretty decent vodka, not really smooth but not terrible either.  I use this one to make caesars and bloody caesars.  Nice classic taste that does not muddy the flavor of the caesars.  It does not over power a mixed drink like some other brands have a tendency to do.
Heather M.
Oshawa
This is my go-to vodka whenever I'm making a punch for a party or cocktails with multiple ingredients. It's affordable, but it's also smooth and tastes great. My favourite is to mix it with a splash of cranberry juice, soda water and a slice of lime - such a delicious light summer cocktail!
Jordan L.
As far as vodkas go, Smirnoff is a great one! It's a well known brand that many people purchase. I prefer my vodka to have mixers so I would never drink it straight. In terms of pricing, because it is not a supermarkets own brand it does come at a cost but the beverage is well worth the price!
Hollie W.
Aberystwyth
It is not my first choice when it comes to buying vodka but you can't beat the price of Smirnoff vodka and it does make a good mixer with a few different drinks, the packaging could do with some updating, my mine dislike about Smirnoff vodka is that it can taste quite harsh and chemically.
Lauren W.
Sudbury
Great value. Not a top brand however, if you’re not a vodka enthusiast you won’t notice the difference. Great in a mixed drink. Not my favorite for shots (straight up). It’s a crowd pleaser if you’re thinking of having people over. It’s something you can be guaranteed everyone will like.
Sue ellen P.
Hull, Yorkshire
This is one of my favourite vodkas from working in nightclubs and bars it was our standard vodka and I can't complain with it, there is more superior brands out there but you can't go wrong with Smirnoff
Samantha C.
It tastes quite nice for the price range, it certainly needs mixers as it's a bit too much on its own. I like to use this brand of vodka in my Vodka, Soda and Lime drinks as it has a nice taste of vodka but isn't too strong with the soda and fresh lime that has been squeezed into it
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
This was the drink I started on when I started drinking in high school. I cannot IMAGINE drinking it now and I'm not sure how I was able to drink it then. Compared to other vodkas its really gross. I wouldn't recommend and would suggest spending the money on a better brand for quality.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.