BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hanna B.
Montreal
This is not my favourite vodka, but it is my best option in the more affordable alcohols. I usually mix it or blend it with frozen fruit for a fresh cocktail mix.
Amil S.
Good vodka to mix and has a taste of what i think vodka should taste like, but is not in my top 5. Will have it with no problem but not the one i would ask for first
Teresa D.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love how easy it is to mix with drinks. Very smooth! Great for shots! Would not recommend for people just starting to drink. However, if you are mix well with orange juice and sprite
Jade T.
This is a really nice vodka, it is more in the budget range as there are quite a few smother, further distilled options available. It still has a clean taste, which I can drink with water as I avoid sugar and goes down quite well!
luana B.
It is an excellent brand of distilled beverage. A great taste, I recommend it for women. You find it in any supermarket or department store. Drink with moderation.
Marielisa G.
San Juan Bautista
This vodka is especially requested in the lounge bar of my country, for its excellent quality, I like to mix it with fruit juices, but its price lately has become a bit high
Asti G.
Calgary, AB
Always my go to vodka
Nice taste unlike some of the other vodkas you an buy in the market.
We only every buy this brand of vodka as we find it the best
Goes great with a variety of different mixers
Would recommend
𝒞❥𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒦.
Lloydminster, SK
Always my go to favourite. It’s a great price, it tastes great and it is better than its competitors around the same price. It usually comes with a bonus of some sort which is great because you get to try other drinks as well.
Hunter M.
Oshawa, ON
Average tasting vodka, not the smoothest. It’s affordable you’re paying for the ounces you get (ie. a 40oz is around $40) that being said it’s great for mixing so it’s a product I do constantly buy and have at home. So many different drink options!
Laleska G.
Buckeye, AZ
Me gusta mezclar mi Smirnoff con cócteles de diferentes sabores, ¡nada es más sabroso y relajante!

Me gusta mezclar mi Smirnoff con cócteles de los sabores, no hay nada más sabroso y relajante!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.