BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Barbara M.
Only I drink alcohol in meetings, it is something very social. But I recommend this one drunk 100 %.
Rayssa A.
Brazil
The Smirnoff Vodka it's just the best vodka! When it comes to Vodka, i just drink it and no one else!
Becca W.
Christchurch
Good price, good taste, would buy again. Nice bottle. Available in lots of places. Better than others
Mélanie S.
A great mix, goes with almost everytjing... lovely in screwdrivers, Caesars and paralyzers... smooth!
Debbie L.
Folkestone, Folkestone
A Saturday night just isn’t a Saturday night without a few of these!Smirnoff Flavored Vodka
Tarnjit L.
wolverhampton
One of my favourite vodkas. I can have it raw or with coke or cranberry or I make cocktails with it.
ange T.
London, ON
Vodka is one of those simple yet complex flavors I gravitate towards when choosing a mixed cocktail.
Melissa M.
Toronto , Ontario
I love to use this brand when I cook my favorite dish - penne a la vodka. It gives it a great taste.
Kirsten W.
Nice vodka, must have in my drinks cabinet. Great on its own with orange juice, or used in cocktails
Lauren M.
Calgary
So good. Add with Pepsi and it’s amazing, add it with Pepsi and milk and you’ve got a bomb paralyzer
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.