BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
This is what I buy when I’m on a budget and just wanting a mixer for bloody Mary’s or martinis. Packaging is ok, it’s classy I guess, but I have other brands I prefer more than this one. Just a good, cheap vodka.
Diamond P.
Los Angeles , CA
10 out of 10 is Vodka and will sneak up on you but in a good way. This bottle is big enough to share and make a pitcher of mixed drinks for you and friends. Great for shots as well! Always drink responsibly.
Megan A.
Lafayette
Affordable and available at a large variety of retailers. I only purchase vodka for mixing, and this is my default choice. It’s easy to store, because it’s not extra tall. I buy this line all the time.
Gina C.
Smooth taste and a great price. Most drinks I use with vodka are from this brand. Pretty smooth and mixes really well with anything I have mixed with it. Totally worth a taste if you haven’t tried it.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Great tasting vodka that has been one of my go-to’s for years! Easy to sip on but also great in some of my favorite cocktails! I always have some on hand and it is definitely a favorite among friends!
Tiffany A.
Chicago
good price, but doesn’t taste cheap! Within the range of things I’m willing to pay for in college, but still feels like a little splurge. Compared to other vodkas I’ve tried, it’s definitely in my top
Jennessa K.
Silver lake, MN
Hands down one of my favorite vodkas. Cheap and good. I should be a promoter for this company. I get at least one 1.75 a weekend. Cheap and easy to share with friends. Easy for shots. Easy for drinks. Mixes well with any type of chaser. Makes good drinks. Can’t go wrong.
Lauren K.
Maple Plain, MN
I love this vodka and I love this price point. This is the perfect vodka for a punch or wop since you get so much for so little. I have been able to add them in my vodka sodas for my whole drinking life.
Samantha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my least favorite vodkas. Tastes like rubbing alcohol and isn’t very smooth. I believe you should be able to sip on a vodka straight and not wince afterward and you will not get that with this!
Briana F.
Orlando
Always good for a party! Great mixed with any chaser since it’s a regular vodka without any flavor. Always good for making vodka cranberry cocktails or any other cocktails at your next outing or party
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.