BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jenn O.
Sault Ste Marie , OK
My go-to vodka. It’s one of the cheaper brands, and well, it’s vodka so you can mix with anything and you don’t really taste it!
Bri B.
Fort Erie
Cost effective and delicious. Smooth, works great with mixes, or on the rocks if that’s what you like. Cool bottle, looks trendy.
Kate D.
Midland
Its ok... good value for the money.... If I want to get really drunk I will buy this one.... however you need to use a good mix.
annie s.
ottawa
Vodka of choice in this house . Great for a Cesar or any mixed drinks . Good value and has a another taste then some other brands
carie g.
Very Smooth vodka easy to mix with just about anything. Would definitely recommend. Easily accessible so easy to make a favourite
Julie H.
St. John's
Love this stuff!! Great fir mixing any kind of drink. Would highly recommend for anyone who likes to mix up what they’re drinking
Tiffany G.
Best vodka brand I've tried! also tgey have awesome flavored optiobs as well😍👌🏻 my personal favorite is the watermelon flavor!
Brittany D.
St. John's
Always my go to vodka. Mixes well with everything ive tried and im faithful to this brand alone. Ive been drinking it for years.
Danny M.
mista bebida es realmente fasinante con jugo de piña con hielos es una locura simplemente me encanta tener esta bebida en mi casa
kelsey o.
edmonton, AB
Tastes super hairspray-y. I cant even really use it as mix. I don't normally buy this vodka since I'm not a teenager anymore hah
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.