BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Keah R.
Cumberland, BC
Not my favorite, prefer other brands. Cheap tasting and leaves a bad aftertaste. Expensive for the taste
Finley R.
Not my absolute favourite vodka, but definitely not bad. It is very fairly priced, and has a great value.
Holly B.
It is a reasonably price vodka not the best but it gets the job done i got it as a present for chirstmas
Sups&Harryx R.
London
This is an all time fave for us students! It is quite strong, and I haven't yet tried the other flavours
Vickie L.
chase, British Columbia
Smirnoff Vodka is the best around!!! Always my go to when I am going to make drinks. I only buy Smirnoff
Faye H.
Go-to vodka. Very reasonable pricing and still tastes decent. Widely available in supermarkets and pubs.
Meghan K.
I LOVE Smirnoff vodka (not to sound like an alcoholic). Definitely the best tasting vodka on the market.
Shanti C.
Leicester
not my favourite vodka as not smooth i usually drink in cocktails so you can’t taste the vodka that much
Julie N.
Vanløse
I like this vodka, it has a clean taste to it and I like to mix my own flavours for that this is great!
Naiane O.
A queridinha da sua balada, aquela que não pode faltar, sempre presente, uma das melhores.Super curto.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.