BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kate L.
Moncton, NB
Good vodka, packaging is a bit dull. The flavour was good, although it’s definitely not something I’d drink right out of the bottle!
Alma D.
es un buen vodka  ideal para las fiestas pero creo que no tiene suficientes variedades, volveria a tomarlo pero en algun coctel
Kendra C.
Balgonie
Good, solid vodka. Great for basic drinks and cocktails. Has a comparative price point to other vodkas of similar quality. My go to.
Tawny U.
Victoria , BC
My fav!! I only drink Smirnoff. It's affordable and delicious with ceasers and even with just water. I wouldn't choose another brand.
Alicia M.
Pitt Meadows
Always our go to vodka! Decently priced and delicious. The flavored ones are super yummy as well! It mixes well with anything at all.
Danielle P.
Innisfil
The best vodka to mix with anything. Easy to shot! The flavour is very smooth. My favourite thing to mix with the vodka is cranberry!
Kourtney M.
Edmonton
Definitely not my favorite. I had it a long time ago, but when I did, all I could think was that it tasted like nail polish remover.
Kristal M.
Edmonton
Love all the flavours Smirnoff has to offer! Definitely helps when creating shots ;) Not my favourite vodka to sip on but it will do!
Sarah M.
Kitchener, ON
As far as vodka goes, this is usually the one I drink. Not a huge fan of vodka in general, but then I need it this is what I choose.
Tonii S.
Excellent product!! Very smooth!!!! Made some great drinks and entertained friends. Will definitely keep this stocked in the home bar
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.