BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole B.
Burlington
Great price and often goes on sale at LCBO. Easy to mix with drinks. Love that it comes in both plastic and glass bottles. Great taste. Can be used in so many different drinks. Would definitely recommend to others.
Karleigh I.
Calgary, AB
Mixes goood with pop , juice or whatever you feel like drinking it with, I drink this on nights I don't wanna spend a fortune on alcohol I still prefer ciroc but this is a good option as well, i would buy it again
Cailyn F.
Fort Saint John
Purchased at: Safeway
Pretty good vodka. Bottle is plain & could use something jazzy. Met my expectations cause it got me drunk so! Usually my vodka of choice & is better priced than its competitors. Would recommend as a staple liquor!
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is alright when I’m wanting to drink something cheap and get drunk fast. It’s good with coke or anything as you don’t really taste it unless you mix you drinks really strong, I’ll always buy Smirnoff products
Desire P.
Whitecourt
Great taste, great price, and overall a really great product. I have purchased multiple times, it is a high quality for the price point, the packaging is simple and elegant, I would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
I’m not really a fan of this vodka, it has a very strong rubbing alcohol taste and burns on the way down after you drink it. It tastes cheap and I would recommend numerous other vodkas over this brand, personally.
Zhanaya C.
Birmingham, England
Can’t go wrong with Smirnoff, it’s reasonably priced, perfect for mixers but a little strong to shot comfortably. A lot better than glens not as good as Russian standard but good when you’re a student on a budget
Kirsty Y.
I’m only rating it as 4 stars as I do prefer another brand of vodka as I find it smoother than Smirnoff but I do like this vodka always reasonably priced works with all mixer especially vodka lemonade and lime !
Cassie H.
Strathroy, ON
I like that this vodka is a safe bet. Nothing fancy or expensive, but a standard brand name. It’s gluten free and easily accessible. The branding is plain but it’s a logo and name I trust.
The flavour is delicious and easy to mix but easy to drink on it’s own.
Becky S.
Fredericton
Rubbing alcohol in a bottle. It’s the worst, yet probably has the highest sales as they have great marketing and a great price point.
It’s cheap in price and in taste. Spend a little more and try something else.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.