BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelly A.
Edmonton
Taste really good compared to the more expensive brands. This is my normal go to vodka without any flavoring
Shayna D.
North Bay
The best vodka out there. Smooth and decently priced. One of my favourite liquors to purchase on a night out
helena p.
its good as every vodka when u are on a night out and wanna have fun its it taste good and its not that pricy
Vanessa U.
This is my favourite vodka and the only kind I buy. I love how many different flavour options there are too.
Morgane C.
Excellent and for the price it’s totally worth it ! To do cocktails or even to drink it alone it is perfect !
Sarah T.
Oshawa
Distilled and goes down very smoothly. Mixes great with juice and water with crystal lite! Pretty affordable
Erin F.
Northumberland
Excellent taste. Very mellow and Very smooth and goes lovely with a mixer and ice . No overpowering smell ,
Indra G.
It's delicious and nice, I'm really fascinated with the drink, I love its flavor and it helps me have fun.
D W.
tamworth
Classic, mainstream vodka. You know what you're getting, and great to mix. No frills, cheap and easy to mix
Larissa H.
Dartmouth
This is my go to for family and friend gatherings. Easy to mix with poo or orange juice. My favourite brand
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.