BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Crystal G.
St.Catharines
Love this liquor!!!!!!! It can be mixed with ANYTHING!!! And it’s great for shots! Not too harsh going down LOL
Gillian A.
When it comes to vodkas, this is the pure heaven. Doesn’t leave a bad taste like some other popular brands do.
Melissa H.
I can’t drink any other vodka. Just doesn’t taste right to me compared to this one. Would definitely recommend
Asha S.
Usually wouldn't but any other brands. I like the packaging and the taste also. The price and the range also
Amanda O.
Lanark, Ontario
I love the taste of this vodka especially when mix it with watermelon lemonade. It's a summer hit in my house
Shann C.
Kingston
Love this vodka it's my go to. Always get it and will continue to drink this smooth flavor goes down nicely.
Melissa M.
Lachine, QC
Taste like rubbing alcohol. Even if you mox it with a juice or pop the taste just comes through and ruins it.
Sarah N.
Gander
Smirnoff is a well know brand where I live so it’s often at a lot of parties I attend. I find it on my top 3!
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
This is my go to mix because i can mix it with anything and it tastes great with everything yep tastes great.
Katie F.
Saint Peters Bay
One of my favorite vodkas to make cosmopolitans with. I find it is not as hard of a drink compared to others.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.