BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Terri D.
Gander, NL
Tastes good in just about any drinks you make. It’s the only vodka that I will ever buy, the price is great too.
Tara K.
Kamloops , BC
The worst vodka around. Has the most disgusting taste, not smooth at all. It's as cheap as the quality it offers.
Shandi C.
150 mile house, BC
Only vodka I get. I find it mixes well with other drinks. It's also the only vodka I can do straight shots of.
Melissa H.
I can’t drink any other vodka. Just doesn’t taste right to me compared to this one. Would definitely recommend
Rachelle Y.
Toronto
Not a fan of Smirnoff vodka. It's quite strong and has a bad after taste. I will drink it if I have to though.
Anthea  S.
Cairns, QLD
I love this for all my summer drinks.
It is smooth and goes well with lots of juices, cocktails and soft drinks
Dani R.
Smooth and is really good to make drinks with it. Goes with fruits or sodas making good beverages.
Good price.
Hayley T.
This product has a better flacor that other cheaper supermarket own branded vodka. Its is widley available also
Amanda G.
ontario
Amazing use to drink it at partys and use to have it in my freezer for the days that i felt like having a drink
Lilly J.
A nice, cheap go to bottle of vodka. Midrange, so no complaints but nothing incredible to be spoken of either!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.