BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mary D.
Strong vodka taste definitely has the burn but do like it mixed with orange juice and a light pop on top definitely taste good that way.
Carla B.
Sault Ste, ON
Yes it did. It had an Amazing taste and flavor. Burns really good going down. I am not a fan of the price. But still over all very good.
Stacey M.
Smirnoff has got to be my favourite go to vodka.
It's smooth and gives a nice bite!
I enjoy it mixed with come, lemonade or in cocktails!
Hana T.
Mississauga , ON
I drink a lot of vodka but I can't really tell the difference between them. This one was no different. It got me drunk so that was good.
Courtnay M.
Not a huge fan of this brand of vodka. It’s alright but I wouldn’t say it’s grand. It definitely gives you the headache the next morning.
Patricia L.
Oshawa
Cheapest by far get this when I’m low on cash but still good product they could step up the product a bit still good for the price
Angela V.
Paisley, ON
Always a classic to have in the liqour cabinet, I do prefer this vodka to more expensive brands - but it might just be what I'm used to.
Kayla P.
invercargill
Smirnoff never leaves me disappointed. Doesn’t leave me feeling groggy with a bad hangover the next day. I always recommend it to people.
Nikki B.
Your typical vodka. Not much to say other than that it is at a reasonable price point and is an easy go to when trying different drinks.
Natasa A.
For a night with the boys, this was the 'ish'. I enjoyed it very much, very nice packaging and most importantly, the guys got hella bent.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.