BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jenny lynn M.
Landry office, NB
Great to mix in drinks of different kinds. Have been using this brand for years. We dont drink much but there is always a bottle in the house for the once in a blue occasion. Realy apreciate the taste of it. Cant drink it pure tho!
Stephanie O.
Hamilton, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A classic standard for any mixer. Perfect price point, trusted brand, and excellent taste. I’m not a vodka connoisseur by any means, but Smirnoff is the first brand most people think of when they think of Vodka. The company puts on amazing parties as well! Smirnoff nightlife exchange 2010 featuring ubiquitous synergy seeker!
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I’m not a big drinker but when it comes to smirnoff I can not stand the taste! It’s cheap and tastes that way. It’s not my personal favourite. I find that I just can not stand the taste.
Natzallery P.
Mexicali
Perfect for mixed with different kinds of juice. You can make simple drinks just mixing with pineapple juice or you just can find a lot of recipes that are not to hard to recreate
Ieda Mariana d.
Scarborough
Taste delicious. I usually make the drink with seasonal fruits. Although I'm not a big drinker I put Smirnoff Vodka on top of my alcohol lists. The blend with fruits like strawberry or even lemon enhances and softens the taste of vodka. It is a great opportunity for a sunny day in the summer and for partying with friends.
Chantel L.
Peterborough , ON
Smirnoff is the best vodka out there. Smooth taste and mixes well with so many different things! Not expensive at all and lasts a while if you don’t drink every night after work.
Kelly R.
Moncton
I had this once at a wedding. Taken shots! It was strong at first but then went down good. It was ok but it also wasn’t mixed in anything. Wasn’t my favourite but it did the job!
Kiera H.
Dalton, Cumbria
My favourite vodka. Great to mix. Only need a little as its strong haha. Great to make cocktails and have shots with would recommend any of the Smirnoff’s if you’re a vodka lover
Nikita B.
I absolutely love Smirnoff vodka it’s so amazing I love mixing it with coconut water and has such a great taste and it doesn’t really get you to drunk its just perfect as well great for ladies drink if you’re not a big vodka drinker and you want something nice and smooth I recommend checking Smirnoff that’s amazinggg....
Stephanie R.
St Mellons, Cardiff
Great for mixers, I personally enjoy it with cola. A little bit goes a long way. Don’t over do it, but Smirnoff has the smoothies vodka you can buy from your local supermarket.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.