BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sara M.
Aguascalientes, MX
I love it, I do not feel it so rough in the throat, because I tend to be very delicate with the percentage of alcohol. Apart I feel that it goes with everything.
Taylor E.
Kincardine
I used to drink this all the time in high school and college and now I can’t stand it. It is way to strong for me to drink anymore not to mention very expensive.
Rebecca L.
Billingham
I’m not really a fan on flavoured vodkas so I tend to stick to basics.  Smirnoff has a bitter edge to it that other alternatives do not have so it’s not as easily drunk.  Smirnoff is available at local supermarkets and bars and is usually very affordable.
Lauren M.
Edinburgh
A classic! Affordable and easy to drink. Not too strong and pairs well with any mixer. Always what I reach for if buying in the shop or out in bars with friends.
Tiffany D.
North Battleford
Honestly a great tasting vodka. Goes perfect with 7-up and orange juice. Also very easy to mix with any type of pop or juice. Flavor is versatile for sure. Also a great beverage to bring to parties and most people do enjoy it so you dont have to bring any other alcohol.
Samantha C.
Kincardine
This is something that I would reach for when I first started drinking. Personally I find it had a slight burn like vodka should. I can’t compare it to others as I am pretty specific with which brand of alcohol I drink. Recommend if you would like to have a good night.?
Robyn B.
This is a more affordable vodka from what I’ve tried, this doesn’t make it inferior though! Gets the job done (getting drunk)! It does have a strong flavour but when mixed properly this taste can be masked. Overall it’s a classic and a vodka that I’ll always return to!
Hillary H.
Great product! Goes perfectly with 7up and cranberry juice. Smirnoff is my vodka of choice by far. Smooth taste and if not an avid vodka drinker you can hide the taste very easily with whatever mix you chose.
Danielle H.
Chelmsford
This a nice vodka but is not as smooth as other brands I have tasted, it is low to midrange in price and is really enjoyable in a cocktail or with mixers but I wouldn’t recommend drinking on its own or with ice.

I have bought this many times and is good value for money
Aisha D.
Caracas-Municipio Libertador
es realmente muy bueno la cantidad de cocteles que pueden hacerse con este licor es genial no se compara con otro ya que su sabor es particular y cumple con mis expectativas tiene buen sabor me gusta mucho y si lo recomendaria para las fiestas es buena alternativa
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.